Monday, December 2, 2019
Ritaruby Show full post »
droberts
I think we should abolish the Secret Service and give Trump, his kin and any of the others who are protected by them the experience of protecting themselves. Would save money and show them what it's like to be vulnerable. Not up to teachers to provide that service.  They couldn't pay them enough.  They aren't law enforcement. 

NRA needs to be taken down too and those students backed by us can do it. Many of them are or will be registered voters.
"Where law ends tyranny begins"  John Locke
Locke defines tyranny as "the exercise of power beyond right." A just leader is bound by the laws of the legislative and works for the people, whereas a tyrant breaks the laws and acts on his own behalf

"All that is necessary for evil to triumph is for good men (and women) to do nothing."  Edmund Burke
Quote 1 0
Delta Flight
Nice job droberts.

How safe would Trump and family feel in this gun enriched country without their goon squad. Take there bullet proof cars and trucks away and let them fend for themselves in gun nut society/.

Let Trump walk (bone spurs and all ) in a pair of shoes that those high school student  had to.
Any landing you walk away from is great.
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
Agreed droberts and DF, we SHOULD abolish the secret service and let Trump, his family, the GOP and his Administration walk in those children's shoes...and in ours as well!
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
Yes, now the NRA is saying that "The Media loves mass shootings!" Let's take them down and lock up their dirty gun money! I hope more people fund the young people's movement like Oprah did recently. Many of their donors and sponsors are now pulling out...did you all know that you could get either a Visa card or MasterCard with NRA on it and every time you use it they got profits? I just heard that and heard that the credit card company pulled out now too.
Quote 0 0
Delta Flight
Archie bunker talks about guns. 

Quote 1 0
Ritaruby
DF, Archie Bunker and Trump do have a lot in common...only I think the Archie Bunker character had at least a piece of a HEART!
Quote 0 0
Delta Flight
104.jpg 
Quote 1 0
Delta Flight
Delta Flight wrote:
104.jpg 

What has America become? Guns over children? Something wrong here.
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
DF, TRUMP is wrong here.
Quote 0 0
Delta Flight
201.jpg 
Quote 1 0
Rita Kirk Tecoma
One thing for sure, I have certainly received an education about our political  system. About the law, and about how the House & Senate work.  I was surprised to find how little I knew.   I didn't really have the time to pay that much attention to it before now.  This time I've been on this election from day one ,  it at times is shocking.  I'm concerned about the people , the ones that work and have busy lives, they don't know what is really happening to our country. I listen to MSNBC every day 4 to 5 hours and I can hardly keep up.  Our country is in serious trouble and the Republican Party does nothing !  And all the liars & thieves just openly doing what they do. It's mind boggling......
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
Rita, I hear you. I also did not pay too much attention to politics until this crazy person was elected and have learned perhaps half a lifetime of interesting facts about politics past and present...unfortunately as you mention my education also had to come at a time when the worst President ever is in office...I watch MSNBC a lot and sometimes CNN, read all the news stories in our newsletter and watch or record The Rachel Maddow show every night. I agree that many people are probably going about their lives and as long as Trump doesn't get us into one or more wars they don't truly realize that our Democracy and freedom are attack under this Crazy" President" and his best Russian friend Dictator, as well as his crime buddies. I assume you are signing petitions and doing all you can...I post here a lot that I have hope, though...because I need to in order to get up each morning now. I do see signs of Mueller getting close to Trump and some of the GOP breaking with him..grant you, not enough...and we are flipping states blue now...so I never give up hope. I believe very much in the resistance movement and in Karma...unfortunately sometimes it takes longer than we would like.
Quote 0 0