Monday, December 2, 2019
Ritaruby
I think there are too many guns out there for the wrong reasons...what do you think?
Quote 0 0
Bobcarper99
Good Evening RitaRuby, DeltaFlight, Ellen McLaughlin, and everybody out there.

The news is getting scarier and scarier.  Like RitaRuby, I am DAMNED SCARED !!!  It is a miracle that I haven't  seen anything from The Far East on what BabyFace has in mind...or when he will elect to use his nuclear arsenal.  Time will tell on that one.

Right now the clocks have indeeed fallen back and we are on Standard time.  

What's next?  I don't know.  Right now the crap is pouring forth on BIG100 and I am going to turn that noise off right after I jump up.  We are now truly on Eastern Standard Time.

Oh yes....did I tell you guys and ladies that I fell out of bed last night?  I rolled over and rolled over some more and then I found myself on the floor.  How I got there I will never know.  I was flat on my back and on the floor.  I was temppted to call 911 but I had no phone I could reach.  Finally, I was able to right myself and grab onto the bed rail and haul myself upright and finally went to bed once again.  I sustained only a bruise and a lump on my noggin.  All was right immediately thereafter and I thought at first I haad a concussion.  That passed.  I must be tougher than I thought.

Now we have Standard Time and what can I say about that?  Spring does not return until April.

I hope all is well with you ladies and gentlemen on the Trump Impeachment Team.  I wonder what that asshole is doing in the Far East?  Maybe the Japs will assasinate him.  Let us Remember Pearl Harbor.....

Take care everybody....and look for the nearest bomb shelters!!!

Bob Carper

bobcarper99@yahoo.com

Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
Be careful Bob! You may be made of some "tough stuff" but still...I have had near misses in the same way myself..as to the guy in North Korea whom I assume you are referring to with the nukes...call me crazy but I am more concerned with Trump and with Putin...I think Trump has aggravated the North Korea Situation-not that it was ever good or will be...Trump's tweets keep antagonizing him and I think that is what can make it worse...one crazy is now calling the other one crazy....but the white house and Trump are "mum" on-Trump is now calling him by first name "Vladimir."
Quote 0 0
Bobcarper99
Good Monday Morning RitaRuby and others in the growing family.

I think the only hazard that I encountered was when I fell out of bed two nights ago.  That was a miserable sequence of events and I NEVER thought my balance was so bad that I would roll over and find myself on the floor.  Call it the time zone shift or whatever, it was a miserable encounter.

But today is another day and it is Monday Morning....Wake Up Bob....a new day begins.

Nothing new at this end on the Trump impeachment only to know it is still rolling onward.  My sentiments go to Bob Mueller for how well he is holding the line.  My sentiments GO DOT GO to the Japanese prime minister who is "best buddy" relationship with Trump.  Especially my rotten feelings of hatred for Russian prime minister Vladimir Putin.  We may know more about this stinking bag of garbage later o  today.

Welcome to Monday !!!  to RitaRuby, to DeltaFlight, to Ellen McLaughlin, and to each and every one of the friends I have gotten to know along the way.

Bob Carper

bobcarper99@yahoo.com
Quote 0 0
Delta Flight
The fall does not hurt. It is the sudden stop at the end!
Take care Bob

Delta Flight
Any landing you walk away from is great.
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
I have been there with the head fall too...good advice Delta Flight.
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
There is new news. Mueller has enough evidence to get Flynn and and son.
Quote 0 0
Delta Flight
As they say, guns do not kill, people kill!

You can not regulate trucks etc. I think the bigger issue is the mentality or lack thereof of the people who commit these killings.

I would start with the POTUS and work down from there!
Quote 0 0
Bobcarper99
Good Morning RitaRuby....Just to update you (har har har !!!)
It wasn't DeltaFlight that nosedived fro  my bed....it was ME !!!  DeltaFlight got it correct.  Anyway...I ended up with a noticable mouse on my right cheek that seems to have all but gone away.  I very skillfully picked myself from the floor and besides the mouse I have on my right cheek, nothing else shows.  I wouldn't dare tell my daughter about my nosedive because she is such a worry wart.....just like her mother (deceased 2014).

The best news from the impeachment derby seems to be Mueller.  I like him a lot for what he has accomplished.  I only hope for his sake he stays the course and does not get knocked off by Trump or his cadre of poisonous snakes.  Trump picked a good time to visit Japan.....gets him out of the heat he is taking here in the USA and the growing suspicion he is in close collusion with Putin.  Time will tell and I can wait, as well as others that may be on "watchful waiting"

Have a wonderful weekend

Bob Carper

bobcarper99@yahoo.com
Quote 0 0
Delta Flight
Your mind is like a parachute, if you do not open it,.................... it fails!
Quote 0 0
Delta Flight
Your mind is like a parachute. It does not work unless it is open!

Knew I was close but had to check...Old age!
Quote 0 0
ELLEN M MCLAUGHLIN
Hello Everyone!  I won't have much  [comp] time until the 8th since I'm working to get out the vote for our local elections tomorrow and the weather is miserable so I'm all decked out for rain & wind.

I was a legal advocate for a domestic violence organization in my county and aside from doing the initial emergency court petitions, part of my job was rescuing the victims.  I have been in homes loaded with guns that were used to terrorize women and children, also sharpened swords, brutal knives, baseball bats and other things that were used on the victims.  In my state a court can order the the removal of all these weapons. Part my my petition was to seize all weapons in the abusers possession and often the Sheriffs found many illegal items during their search.

Yes, I believe in guns law on a national scale.  I have seen terrorized, injured women and children, spent time in hospitals with the seriously injured and attended funerals of the victims that did get away.

The latest mass murderer was just such a domestic abuser who should not have had access to guns.
Love is the way I walk in gratitude.
Quote 1 0
Delta Flight
Well said Ellen and keep the great work up. Society needs you!
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
Hi Ellen...well...YOU KNOW WHO decided that everyone including the mentally ill should have guns - in their possession whenever they want them....maybe I've not mentioned but I get in my spam mail offers to buy guns online. Yes, keep up the wonderful and important work you are doing. I'm not sure which incident you mention involving guns nationally recently but not only do I think gun violence has increased under Trump (though we have always had more guns than other countries) I believe that in at least one case the person was acting on behalf of an anti semetic group...I think the church was a Muslim Baptist church (?!) I may have that wrong...and sometimes they act alone but I believe that many times there are others involved, whether on a personal help level for the murderer or on the terrorist level....I don't think JFK was shot by a "lone wolf" and I smell Russia in the background of many of these incidents..
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
Delta Flight that would require one having a mind in the first place which POTUS does not - in MY mind at least.
Quote 0 0