Monday, December 2, 2019
Ritaruby Show full post »
Ritaruby
Agreed on all counts Ellen...and that line from the song Delta Flight and Ellen...unfortunately too many under Trump....but we can still keep working.
Quote 0 0
ELLEN M MCLAUGHLIN
Those were good days.  I wish I could march as well as I did then but the payoff of getting older is more life experience to guide you.
Love is the way I walk in gratitude.
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
I wanted to march too...in protest marches and in the womens march here in my (red) state...but can't because of health issues...though 22,000 women did march...some people I know went and got pink hats hand knitted by an older woman who was passing them out....I tell my husband all the time..good thing I am both older and ill...or I would be out there and I would possibly land in jail with an arrest record at the very least...but alas, I must do what I can from home from phone and computer.
Quote 0 0
Peabody
It's a sad fact of life that the corporate greedy Re-PIG-licans who claim to be PRO LIFE are only PRO FETUS, once the baby is born into and here in the world they don't care if the poor kid gets killed by a homicidal maniac with a gun in his hand! 

The Damn Re-PIG-Licans care more about the life of the NRA than they do about the victims of the homicidal Maniac NRA supporters with the guns in their hands. 
Quote 1 0
Ritaruby
I completely agree Peabody....but after the recent elections maybe there's some hope for us?
Quote 0 0