Monday, December 2, 2019
Ritaruby Show full post »
Ritaruby
I'm sure the Canadian cheese is fantastic Delta Flight? As good as having Justin T. as Prime Minister and not Idiot Evil like we have here?
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
Still jealous.
Quote 0 0
Destroy_Trumpturd_Now
Ritaruby wrote:
And to you too Destroy_Trumpturd_Now-and everyone!

Thank you!
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
You are very welcome!
Quote 0 0
Ballhawk
I have not followed this very closely, but I vaguely recall that there are some Democrats in Red States that Trump carried soundly, Democrats vulnerable to losing their seats if they cast votes in Congress that are too partisan against the views of social conservatives among the "home folks."  So I think there are several Democrat Senators from Red States or from conservative areas who would vote to confirm a Trump nominee rather than go against the thinking of their constituencies.  In other words it cannot be 100% assured that all Dem Senators would vote against a Trump nominee.  If anybody has more detail on this please post it. 
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
Ballhawk I believe you are right about why these few Democrats seem to vote against their own party and for Trump's choices..all are in red states where Trump won...but Heidi Heitkamp for instance voted Trump's way more than once I believe-and the next day he was out campaigning against her...
Quote 0 0