Ritaruby
Where will it lead? Who knows...you have one side - the Dems - who play fair and one side - The Republicans - who do not play fair...and Trump who will do literally anything to win in 2020. So sorry not one Republican voted to impeach him...though 3 did not vote. His face is the perfect Halloween costume!  May Good now overtake evil. 

I hope everyone had a safe and fun Halloween....and remember....don't take candy from any serving Republicans...LOL
Quote 1 0
Destroy_Trumpturd_Now
I'm only afraid that if the Democrats dont get any kind of support from those monsters, Adam Shift will cancel the impeachment😐and all those monsters will win.
Quote 0 0
Destroy_Trumpturd_Now
Happy Halloween🎃🍬🍭it snowed here in Illinois today I really cant believe it snowed in October and exactly on Halloween😱
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
Oh...we just had rain...Destroy_Trumpturd_Now. I hope yours and everyone's Halloween was happy. I saw on the news where someone had carved IMPEACH TRUMP in pumpkins and then tried to re-create his face in a carved pumpkin. The pumpkin looked better. Also knows how to keep its mouth shut, LOL.😃😃
Quote 1 0
Ritaruby
Destroy_Trumpturd_Now - The impeachment will not be cancelled. Of that I am confident. What is the larger issue is as the House moves forth to impeach - I think McConnell is required to bring it to a vote in the Senate - that the serving Senate Republicans will not impeach. Every one of them in the House voted against impeachment. Unless they get Trump's financial I doubt minds will be changed...but it should now be easier for the Dems to get people to testify - now publicly they say - and we and the Dems can say that SOMEONE(S) IN THHE GOVERNMENT NOW ARE HOLDING TRUMP ACCOUNTABLE FOR HIS ACTIONS AND THAT HE IS NOT ABOVE THE LAW....This will spread to the public.....
Quote 1 0
Ritaruby
What I meant is that the serving Senate Republicans would likely not vote to REMOVE Trump from office.
Quote 0 0
Destroy_Trumpturd_Now
Yes my family and I had a nice interesting Halloween yesterday😄thank you 😁😁😁 our fellow Democrats in that household did have a fantastic sense of humor luckily there weren't any trumpmonsters to bring any violence upon them that day and destroy Halloween fun for families. Yeah I sure hate that those repuklicans didnt cooperate with the Dems and I actually read in an article a little earlier that this is a little win for trump but the thing is that if they were to stop the impeachment ,trump will win re-election but if they dont speed up the impeachment and continue bringing more witnesses and the harder it is for America to understand what happened can also make trump win also. So to me either way we'll lose if the Dems dont speed this up.
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
Destroy_Trumpturd_Now, I personally do think the Dems are speeding up this process. I feel now that I understand Nancy Pelosi's strategy and why it took this long.  I do think it's important to have as many of us "everyday Americans" out there know that Trump is a crime boss evil crook - and since the testimonies as I understand it will now be public - it should help. I am not counting on the Serving Senate Republicans to vote to remove him....but I think McConnell has to bring it to a vote once it gets there. And if Dems ever get any of his finances and make that public or even share them with the serving Republicans in the House and Senate, he could be removed. I continue to believe we will win and that good will triumph over evil.
Quote 1 0
Destroy_Trumpturd_Now
I sure hope they can have a change of heart and believe the Dems are right which I believe they know, they just are pure evil like trump.
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
 Destroy_Trumpturd_Now, I have no expectations that the serving Senate Republicans will change their mind - IF McConnell brings a final House impeach vote to the floor - which it's said he has tp. The only possible way is if the public gets more educated about what a criminal Trump is and their fear more for their reelection in  their own districts and/or the Dems get - really any- of Trump's financials...which if they have on  paper for instance paying money to a foreign country with a promise to do or not do something or money laundering - which is highly likely, then possibly they can get 20 of the serving Republicans to to along....I think that has to mean every Democrat and the one Independent go along also.
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
typo- has to not tp. Whoops.
Quote 0 0
Destroy_Trumpturd_Now
Yeah and that can take awhile unfortunately.
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
True, but I still think good triumphs over evil, Destroy_Trumpturd_Now.
Quote 1 0
Destroy_Trumpturd_Now
Yes and the impeachment inquiry is going well but not excellent since the repuklicans wont go testify and without them the impeachment inquiry may not be successful. I even got an email saying to sign to hold these people in contempt and so I did, hopefully they will be in contempt soon.
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
This impeachment - I think further now than an inquiry but not actual proposal to the Senate, will continue to have witnesses blocked by the White House. But there have also been many recently who have testified anyway and their testimonies are important. And for the ones who are defying testifying especially after a subpoena is issued, I believe Adam Schiff now plans to "pull out all the stops" and hold them in contempt, fine them, perhaps even have them jailed which is as it should  be. They are not and will not stop every witness. Threats, I'm sure can be scary for the witnesses but the Dems will not give up. 
Quote 1 0