Monday, December 2, 2019
Ritaruby
Happy Thanksgiving and an early Happy Holidays and New Years...let's leave Trump out of this as much as we can and enjoy the present moment.
Quote 1 0
Destroy_Trumpturd_Now
Happy Thanksgiving to and your family dear enjoy😊
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
And the same to you, Destroy_Trumpturd_Now.😃
Quote 1 0
Renee
I hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving. Hopefully no took trump jr advise to bring up politics at the table. Maybe at his house when growing up there was fighting. Don’t really or care. You should be thankful for the time you have with your loved ones. Especially the elderly ones. But but the stunt he pulled on Thanksgiving by NOT spending it with his family but to try to shift focus to how much he cares about the military. That’s a joke, he went to Iraq and claimed the seals wanted to have their picture taken with him and have them published. He single handily sold out our special service members. HE put their lives in danger. Who is he going to show this time?
Quote 0 0
Delta Flight
Happy Thanksgiving to all here.

DF

Slide 4 of 50: Michael Ramirez/Creators
Any landing you walk away from is great.
Quote 1 0
Ritaruby
Love this Delta Flight.
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
Renee, I was not aware of what Donald Trump Jr. did. I think it is horrible but my opinion of him is pretty much the same as I have of his father. Horrid. Thanks for sharing...at least we know some of the crap he is up to now. I hope you and everyone had a Happy Thanksgiving...oh and I hear Jr. is writing a book on life with daddy...won't be on my "to read" list.
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
We skipped the news on Thanksgiving except for our newsletters and forum.
Quote 0 0
Renee
Where would we all be if the native Americans were not as accepting and pushed us back. I love this cartoon. How perfect it is. Thank you.
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
Stay tuned, Renee. Delta Flight posts great cartoons we all love.
Quote 1 0
Delta Flight
I Try!!

Image may contain: text
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
Another great one, Delta Flight.
Quote 0 0
Renee
So true my two little dogs give the best snuggles. I realize this not the topic but I read the news on my iPad all day, how did some one connected to trump got the contract to build the next section of the wall? And what is he hiding in his tax returns that he is fighting so hard to keep them hidden.Due to my illness I do not sleep very much. So I read a lot of stories from many different sources. I greatly appreciate everyone being patient with me and all my questions. I told my doctor I was holding on so I can vote in 2020. He tells me he thinks I might just pull it off. 
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
Renee, again we have common ground. I am chronically ill with one disease I am on treatment for if I stop it I would die. I don't sleep well either and read as much as I am physically able to - I "wipe out" easily. I  am betting your doctor is right and you will vote in 2020!
Quote 0 0
Delta Flight
Renee wrote:
So true my two little dogs give the best snuggles. I realize this not the topic but I read the news on my iPad all day, how did some one connected to trump got the contract to build the next section of the wall? And what is he hiding in his tax returns that he is fighting so hard to keep them hidden.Due to my illness I do not sleep very much. So I read a lot of stories from many different sources. I greatly appreciate everyone being patient with me and all my questions. I told my doctor I was holding on so I can vote in 2020. He tells me he thinks I might just pull it off. 

So glad you could relate to the pick..

Take care and vote in 2020. rump Out!!
Quote 0 0