Monday, December 2, 2019
Ritaruby
I hope everyone has happy holidays...in spite of the "state of affairs" in our white house.
Quote 0 0
ursulafaw
Happy Holidays to you as well, Ritaruby, and to everyone on this site!

Taking the holidays one at a time, we can be thankful that the FBI Trump Russia probe has taken us just that much farther along the path to getting rid of the orange menace, Tangerine Palpatine, or whatever one's favorite snide label for that being in the White House is. I don't see him finishing out his term. I certainly hope that I'm right.

Cheers and Happy Thanksgiving!
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
Amen to that Delta Flight and thank you...ursulafaw thanks you as well...and everyone let's heed Delta Flight's words..."Agent Orange's" days are hopefully limited. Here's to a peaceful thanksgiving and a break from the news....and to Impeachment before the bew Year! R
Quote 0 0
Delta Flight
For you Rita !

Happy Thanksgiving

th (37).jpg 

Delta Flight and crew
Any landing you walk away from is great.
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
There sure is a big Turkey Delta Flight! Have a happy one!
Quote 0 0
droberts
Happy and safe Thanksgiving to you all!

I'm sure Mr. Mueller will be roasting that big turkey soon!!!
"Where law ends tyranny begins"  John Locke
Locke defines tyranny as "the exercise of power beyond right." A just leader is bound by the laws of the legislative and works for the people, whereas a tyrant breaks the laws and acts on his own behalf

"All that is necessary for evil to triumph is for good men (and women) to do nothing."  Edmund Burke
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
droberts yes, thank you and let's hope Mr. Mueller will roast the big turkey!
Quote 0 0
Delta Flight
The words are always Merry Christmas. Not Happy Holiday IMO
Quote 0 0
Destroy_Trumpturd_Now
Happy Holidays Everyone!!! 😄 let's make it a Thanksgiving prayer with our families at dinner tonight being thankful for this monster in our WH getting near his impeachment and to pray that we won't be no longer in danger in the hands of that monster as well.
Quote 0 0
Delta Flight
Destroy_Trumpturd_Now wrote:
Happy Holidays Everyone!!! 😄 let's make it a Thanksgiving prayer with our families at dinner tonight being thankful for this monster in our WH getting near his impeachment and to pray that we won't be no longer in danger in the hands of that monster as well.

Today should be a day without political discussion at the table....... period!
Quote 0 0
Destroy_Trumpturd_Now
[QUOTE=Delta Flight] 

Today should be a day without political discussion at the table....... period![/QUOT
E]

Well, your right, I'm sorry, I was just saying since we all need trump gone forever soon.
Quote 0 0
Delta Flight
Never a need to say sorry for that post. My intent was to keep politics off the dinner table this festive day!

DF
Quote 1 0
Ritaruby
Here's a Happy Thanksgiving/HolidayNew Year's Thought...we did not vote Trump in![smile]
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
Destroy_Trumpturd_Now: I like this Thanksgiving prayer.[smile]
Quote 0 0
Delta Flight
Trump sure has hoof in mouth disease.
Quote 0 0