Monday, December 2, 2019
Ritaruby Show full post »
Delta Flight
And now welcome to Black Friday!

http://www.cnn.com/2017/11/24/us/black-friday-latest/index.html
Any landing you walk away from is great.
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
Yes or "diarrhea (sp?) of the mouth....I honestly think he is incapable of thinking before he speaks and that is one major concern of him (among many others) as POTUS-his childish seemingly uncontrollable impulsivity.
Quote 0 0
Delta Flight
The term used is that he has his mouth in gear before his brain!
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
Again, she asks, what brain?
Quote 0 0
Destroy_Trumpturd_Now
Ritaruby wrote:
Destroy_Trumpturd_Now: I like this Thanksgiving prayer.[smile]

😊 I'm glad you liked it, I hope you had a beautiful Thanksgiving along with your Family.
Quote 0 0
Delta Flight
Destroy_Trumpturd_Now wrote:

😊 I'm glad you liked it, I hope you had a beautiful Thanksgiving along with your Family.

I liked the prayer as well. Thanks for understanding me on one of my posts above.

LOL I had my rabies shot so do not worry if I bite the odd day!  :-))[smile]

Free speech here is promoted and I hope you continue to post!

DF
Quote 0 0
Destroy_Trumpturd_Now
😄 I'm glad you liked it too and don't worry. I'll keep posting.
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
Yes, Destroy_Trumpturd_Now - Yes, this was my favorite Thanksgiving prayer this year! And please do keep posting.[smile]
Quote 1 0
Ritaruby
Delta Flight, you get rabies shots???? LOL...hahahahah[biggrin] FYI everyone I only bite once a month...unless I see Trump's or Sarah's face...then it could be maybe daily..
Quote 1 0
Ritaruby
Thanks yes I had a nice quiet Thanksgiving...next year will be better though because the creep in the office of POTUS will be different! Praying and working on it as I can.
Quote 0 0
Delta Flight
Ritaruby wrote:
Delta Flight, you get rabies shots???? LOL...hahahahah[biggrin] FYI everyone I only bite once a month...unless I see Trump's or Sarah's face...then it could be maybe daily..

You only bite once a month when it is a full moon!! [biggrin][nono]  Rita " NoNo" is a double negative meaning "Yes Yes "   Congratulations on your 700 posts! Took you long enough to catch up.
Hope all other members here know that we like to tease each other the odd day! eh!!!!!!!!

Delta Flight
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
When I see Trump or Sarah it does not have to be a full moon for me to bite. Thanks for the congrats...and  I think the other members have figured out that we like to tease each other on the odd day[smile]
Quote 0 0
Delta Flight
[nono][nono][nono] = nono  
Quote 0 0
Delta Flight
Give Americans a Christmas gift and get rid of Trump!  IMO
Quote 0 0