Monday, December 2, 2019
Ritaruby
Happy Valentine's Day! May we all forget about the creep in office for 24 hours, should we choose to do so. I'd like a gift from him though: RESIGNATION OR IMPEACHMENT!

Enjoy and forget about the mess in the country. We've all earned it!
Quote 1 0
Delta Flight
And the same to you and your better half.

I still wait for that apple pie though.?

DF
Any landing you walk away from is great.
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
Thank you. We do have plans....to turn off the Trump news too during this time..per my prior post, Apple Pie when Trump resigns or gets impeached....before that, Bob will have to help you out with some. I don't really bake...pies...lol..never mind what I meant, sick humor...signs of trying to cope with the times!
Quote 0 0
Bobcarper99
Hi everybody...!!!

Bob Carper here.....

I usually order my apple pie from Peapod (by Giant foods).  I am due to place another order with Peapod in a couple of days.  I will be sure to order apple pie from Peapod and if anybody wants to dig in, you are all welcome!!!  Remember the song...." If I knew you were coming, Id have baked a cake (or at ant rate,,,,apple pie !!!)

Cheers

Bob Carper

bobcarper99@yahoo.com
Quote 0 0
Delta Flight
Hi Bob

Great to see you back again. I hope you will post more often on this forum. 
You make a day more enjoyable.

Delta Flight
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
Bob! You're back! Agreed with Delta Flight - you DO surely make a day much more enjoyable! I also hope we see you more often...and Delta Flight wants your pie..he keeps asking me for it - can you send him some? lol
Quote 0 0
Bobcarper99
Good morning again everybody!!!  Bob Carper here once again.....

I never left The Trump Impeachment (for all those that were wondering where I was).....However, observing the age old saying that "silence is golden"  I deemed it prudent to stay out of controversial issues while these were still raging.  There is nothing controversial about apple pie.  Matter of fact on my next Peapod order, I will indulge in a new fresh 8 inch delicacy.  In other words, when the garbage started flying, I ducked and waited until it was over.  Prudence at work once again.

Cheers, everybody!!!
Bob Carper

bobcarper99@yahoo.com
Quote 0 0
Delta Flight
Bobcarper99 wrote:
Good morning again everybody!!!  Bob Carper here once again.....

I never left The Trump Impeachment (for all those that were wondering where I was).....However, observing the age old saying that "silence is golden"  I deemed it prudent to stay out of controversial issues while these were still raging.  There is nothing controversial about apple pie.  Matter of fact on my next Peapod order, I will indulge in a new fresh 8 inch delicacy.  In other words, when the garbage started flying, I ducked and waited until it was over.  Prudence at work once again.

Cheers, everybody!!!
Bob Carper

bobcarper99@yahoo.com

LOL  Enjoy your apple pie Bob. Remember to invite those three ladies over for a slice as well.

Take Care

Delta Flight
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
I understand, Bob. That's a fine choice you made to "stay out of the fray" - you need not be a part of it....and I know we all miss your posts which is why when we don't see you we ask why. Delta Flight just can't get over those cute ladies and that pie...he keeps asking me for pie...Can you get them to send him some of yours? LOL
Quote 0 0
Delta Flight
Ritaruby wrote:
I understand, Bob. That's a fine choice you made to "stay out of the fray" - you need not be a part of it....and I know we all miss your posts which is why when we don't see you we ask why. Delta Flight just can't get over those cute ladies and that pie...he keeps asking me for pie...Can you get them to send him some of yours? LOL

But Rita, I really earned it!
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
Of course you earned it, Delta flight...I'm sure Bob would share...the pie that is...no comment on the cute ladies lol!
Quote 0 0