Ritaruby
Again to quote Hillary we ELECTED a sexual predator....shouldn't he be held to the same scrutiny as Weinstein is being held to (not that I approve of it at all!)? I can assure you his actions have not ended - they are probably tempered (Trump's) due to his position but as far as I can tell he never really "psid"-other than a bit financially - for HIS actions!
Quote 1 0
Bobcarper99
Hello all for a scintillating Sunday morning

Bob Carper here once again to bring you all good cheer

Ritaruby lost me on that one.....I was not following the sexploits of Harvey Weinstein only to note he is some type of scoundrel and should be lumped together with Trump.

Bob Carper

bob carper99@yahoo.com
Quote 1 0
Delta Flight
Bobcarper99 wrote: Hello all for a scintillating Sunday morning

Bob Carper here once again to bring you all good cheer

Ritaruby lost me on that one.....I was not following the sexploits of Harvey Weinstein only to note he is some type of scoundrel and should be lumped together with Trump.

Bob Carper

bob carper99@yahoo.com

Hi Bob

This link may help.

http://www.bbc.com/news/entertainment-arts-41629689

Enjoy

Delta flight

Any landing you walk away from is great.
Quote 0 0
ELLEN M MCLAUGHLIN
I received an update email last night from a petition I supported to get the Whiner-stein out of the Motion Picture Academy.  They met yesterday and booted him out.  I agree, why didn't other organizations do the same thing to the Trump-oid?  And, why did women vote for him after that awful Access Hollywood tape?  Especially the Evangelical Christian women voting for him too!  
One for J.B Sessions: "His ears make him look like a taxi cab with both doors open." Howard Hughes
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
This remains the open question Ellen? Per Katy Tur there were women (are women still?) at Trump's rallies who wear red T-shirts which say "Donald Trump you can grab my p - any time"-with an arrow pointing downward. It is beyond me. Sure, Weinstein deserves all he got (and how DID he get the classy Georgina Chapman?) but somehow I guess the Trumpster had even dirtier - as one song by Garth Brooks goes "friends in low places." Politics over the entertainment industry? Turns my stomach...
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
Bob/Delta Flight...thanks for the link...Harvey Weinstein is a predator scumbag....who is being caught...which is more than I can say of Trump...hopefully nobody's children are in the room when the news people replayed the "anniversary" of Trump and Billy Bush's Access Hollywood tape...Trump should have the fate of Weinstein now!
Quote 0 0
DRR2017
Let's just hope Karma bites tRUMP in the butt. He needs to pay for everything! Regardless of his position. 
Quote 1 0
ELLEN M MCLAUGHLIN
Let's hold the thought that Trump/Weinstein types are an outnumbered and dying aspect of American manhood.  And that the women in the trump-gear are the same for American womanhood.  I read and responded to a comment from a young high school senior who was raised in and still lives in a family that are fanatically strong Trump supporters.  They have the TV going nonstop and daily he hears them crowing over every move trump makes.  He voiced his deep worries about the country and his future because he is aware of the wrongness and destructiveness of the what is happening. My heart went out to him as I imagined what he must go through at home. The young men in my life, including my feminist son, were disgusted by the Access tape.  Even before that, they were repulsed by his campaign and his disgusting agenda, even those in very red states. 
One for J.B Sessions: "His ears make him look like a taxi cab with both doors open." Howard Hughes
Quote 0 0
Delta Flight

https://www.buzzfeed.com/jessicagarrison/subpoena-orders-trump-to-turn-over-documents-from-assault?utm_term=.gtPpr0EPbn#.eig1ZJjn4k

Trump just may have to deal with the same e issues that
Weinstein is gonig through.  We can only hope.
Where there is smoke this is usually fire.

Quote 0 0
Delta Flight
Puerto Rico?  I never met her or touched her as far as I can recollect!

Trust me.    I am the POTUS

th (10).jpg 
Quote 0 0
ELLEN M MCLAUGHLIN
Thank you for this.  Bill Clinton wasn't immune, didn't he have to testify in a state court?  I think it was the Paula Jones deposition, perhaps he could have been deposed in D.C. but I think the original case was in a state jurisdiction. Anyway, his impeachment started in the House from that.

I certainly hope this lady can afford to persist.  That is how Trump has gotten away with this before.  His lawyers delay and file bogus dismissal requests that drag on and on until the person is out of money or just gives up.  He is a snake.
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
Yes Ellen there is at least one women reinstating her case against Trump and her Attorney is requesting documents in this area...and now Fox just hired Bill O'Reilly back!!! At a huge salary!
Quote 0 0
ELLEN M MCLAUGHLIN
The predatory males with money network strikes again.  Yes, I heard about the  requests for documents and cheered loudly.  Her lawyer is very sharp and very  persistent.
Quote 0 0

Add a Website Forum to your website.