Monday, December 2, 2019
MarkmBha
Please see:

https://politizoom.com/2019/10/08/repub-senate-report-confirms-russia-helped-trump-in-republican-primaries-and-general-2016/

IM Steps Of Impeachment..jpg 
Quote 1 0
Ritaruby
Thanks for this, MarmBha...and for the link.....but this administration breaks and is now trying to change the laws. I want to be optimistic and think Trump, Pence, Barr and all of them will be out...
Quote 1 0
MarkmBha
Believe me, you are not alone.
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
Thanks MarkmBha. They just seem to get away with breaking every law. There seems to be no "red line" for the serving Republicans.
Quote 2 0
QuietStorm
Secretly, I think they all hate him.  Even Moscow Mitch, .. but they still enjoy the Repubs being in power and Trump-ass is towing the conservative line.  The wise ones will unhitch their career wagon from the stench and filth of Trump when they realize it is time to abandon him, lest they will look every bit as corrupt as him.
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
QuietStorm, I agree. But I think that the wise ones have already unhitched their wagon from him - stating they are no)t running for re-election. Amazing how many retirements there are of very young people who have in some way worked for Trump.....I do agree that the serving Republicans could possibly turn on Trump-and of course he'd turn on them...but I am concerned that it has first dawned on him that he needs them so he won't be removed from office if impeached (and won't go to jail)....thus he is now trying to gain favor with at least some of the main ones. Trump is stench, filth and an all around horrid evil person-and that's separate from his mental issues which he is not addressing cause he thinks he has none!
Quote 1 0