Monday, December 2, 2019
Ritaruby
OMG This is something..though not surprising. Heard it for the first time yesterday on 2 MSNBC shows. This was intended to be a big pyramid scheme - and they got busted - because 2 women reported that they had been contacted "in a creepy way." One was offered $20,000 in addition to them paying off her credit card debit and the other - a Law Professor - was offered a "name your price" offer. The calls apparently came on kind of an encrypted phone. These women immediately reported this to the FBI who is investigating it. Mueller's office issued a statement about this scheme and that of course it is false. Now the larger places and MSNBC and CNN have it and are publicizing it. My thoughts? The Repugs caught on to that many women are angry after the Brett Kavanaugh scenario so think they may be losing the female vote big time - know that women respond to reports of liaisons and/or assaults on women - so are trying to steal the female vote right before the election-as well as to smear Mueller and "muddy up" public opinion of him which I understand is up - while Trump's is down. They tracked down one fake company and one sleazy not well known Republican operative but are still investigating more. Sounds like another obstruction of justice claim to me too. Links, thoughts? 
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
Whoops I meant larger newspapers- not larger "place" in my post. It's the computer's fault again! LOL!
Quote 0 0
CollusionGame
I think the funniest part of this is that the perpetrator used his own email address and his mother's phone number to register the domain for his fake intelligence company, not to mention filled his fake staff out with head shots of supermodels...

https://twitter.com/cpqNetworks/status/1057367108198260736

https://www.vox.com/2018/10/30/18044110/robert-mueller-jacob-wohl-jack-burkman-surefire
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
Yes, CollusionGame I heard about him using the mom's phone number. I hope they all fry. Oh, and thanks for the links here!
Quote 0 0
Destroy_Trumpturd_Now
OMG I didn't know this and it's so wonderful that the FBI caught those monsters right away. 

I tried to post something here but I don't know what is going on here, I was trying to write and as I was writing the words were in cursive and words were too small to read so I will write in this post what I found out yesterday but I found out that KANYE WEST FINALLY REALIZED that trump was just using him (basically)and so he gave up on politics 😃😃😃meaning he WON'T be running for President and is taking sides with us now. I hope he realized how idiotic he looked praising trump on national T.V. which was very embarrassing to see and I hope he feels very ashamed of wanting to hurt people of his own race the way he said he wanted to do. I can't believe he still has some fans, thats just crazy.
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
Destroy_Trumpturd_Now - I have problems with the typed words too. The story about the plot to frame Mueller was one which recently came out so that is probably why you missed it and thankfully yes, it did backfire and the FBI is investigating it. Mueller's office even issued a declaration of this scheme and its intent and that its accusations are false. And yes, I also just heard about Kayne West...I hear he "goes back and forth" a lot but yes thankfully he realized what a mistake he made...maybe now he and his family will all vote for Democrats! I hope so!😃
Quote 1 0
Destroy_Trumpturd_Now
You see? I knew he was going to turn away from this Monster sooner or later and I hope his stuck up wife will too. God is so good if only more of trump supporters can turn away from trump more faster, the process is so slow but☺ now Paul Ryan is against trump taking away citizenships from Latin Americans and I can't believe trump told him that he doesn't know anything about citizenship when he's the one that doesn't have any idea. That just shows what a lunatic he really is but the good news is that HE WON'T be able to do an executive order to do that because its unconstitutional😃
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
Thanks that is good information Destory_Trumpturd_Now.
Quote 1 0