Monday, December 2, 2019
Ritaruby
What a horror? Boy, Trump's finances must be a doozey. I feel bad for this man, though a con a hate to hear about this. Thoughts? Links?
Quote 0 0
Destroy_Trumpturd_Now
Wowza sounds like he basically signed his life away just to please trump 😐sadly. Tisk tisk tisk
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
Yes, Destroy_Trumpturd_Now - Unfortunately both the death rate and the suicide rates have risen under Trump and it's no wonder. 
Quote 0 0
Destroy_Trumpturd_Now
Thats very sad how some people let trump get to them like that😞
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
Destroy_Trumpturd_Now, I don't think it's so much that they like Trump as a person....I think this person was afraid that the money laundering I suspect he is doing with Trump would be found out...that bank has been sanctioned....and/or perhaps he was part of the Epstein story and thought someone would find him out....or he was being threatened by Trump and his supporters...who knows.
Quote 0 0
Destroy_Trumpturd_Now
Any things possible.
Quote 0 0
Renee
I am sorry about this man killing his self, I feel trump needs to take some of the blame. Didn’t trump welch on a big loan from the Bank of Germany. He claims he is so rich why not pay his bills?
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
Agreed, Destroy_Ttrumpturd_Now.
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
I agree, Renee. I believe that - and this sounds awful to say but I believe it to be true - that the blood of many lie in/on Trump's hands. Yes, Trump did welch on a big loan from this sanctioned bank. I think something was about to be found out in some way or else this man saw the fate of Manafort, Cohen, Stone and now it looks like Guillianni and chose death over possible public humiliation and prison...but that' just speculation. I grieve for the all of the men and women and children who have suffered because of Trump and who may be alive today if Hillary or another candidate had won.
Quote 1 0
cpmty
RACHEL M. talked about it (about this bank ''funny deals'') and connexions with Russia, several years ago. 
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
Yes, I remember this, cpmty. Rachel Maddow has talked about this bank a lot....they've been sanctioned I think more than once. Mostly I think for money laundering and lending Trump millions or possibly billions of dollars. 
Quote 0 0