Monday, December 2, 2019
Greenhey
I live in Britain but have worked for a US company and spent much time there.
I am fascinated by US politics and desperately keen to see Trump gone.
He has demeaned the office of POTUS, and demonstrated gross incompetence, deceit. hate, and corruption.
I am not thrilled by Biden but we have to make it work.
I offered late last year to put my time into helping the Dems campaign if they helped me with expenses.
I have had no reply whatsoever.
With Covid it is probably not possible anyway, but my point is- I hope the Dems are really going to mobilise. We can't let him be re-elected!
Quote 0 0
Delta Flight
Greenhey wrote:
I live in Britain but have worked for a US company and spent much time there.
I am fascinated by US politics and desperately keen to see Trump gone.
He has demeaned the office of POTUS, and demonstrated gross incompetence, deceit. hate, and corruption.
I am not thrilled by Biden but we have to make it work.
I offered late last year to put my time into helping the Dems campaign if they helped me with expenses.
I have had no reply whatsoever.
With Covid it is probably not possible anyway, but my point is- I hope the Dems are really going to mobilise. We can't let him be re-elected!
to

Welcome to the good side of the pond. Nice to have you.

DF
Any landing you walk away from is great.
Quote 0 0
Renee
Welcome to America. Did anyone watch the dim bulb at the Westpoint graduation? First off he definitely has problems trying to drink from a glass of water with out using two hands. Better yet is watch him walk down the what he calls the slippery ramp. That man has trouble walking, talking, speaking. There is something wrong with that man and the people who can get him help are afraid of him. We effectively have a full grown idiot with the ability to launch a war. We need help. I am begging to all voters, please let’s get anyone but trump in office. This sounds bad but I wish pence would assume the job. This has all got to stop. Plug for the book due out in August, surprise it is written by his niece. I can’t wait for the tweets that will erupt from this. Exposes most of the family for the grifters that they are. Please all be safe.
Quote 1 0