Monday, December 2, 2019
Ritaruby

I had hear about the OAN, Trump's new Fave Russian run network because, well, Fox is not "good enough" for him much anymore...LOL...sorry not sorry. But this is real stuff. I suspect that while Trump is in office we will "introduced" - and they always start slow and subtly - to Putin/Kremlin brainwashing. Please friends, keep your brain sane, clean and vote as we know we should. Scary to me. Thoughts? Links?

Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
I meant of course I heard about OAN, not hear. computers again.
Quote 0 0
cpmty
What we need to do is transfer or give this information to every newspaper news stations pass net social media etc... ALL PEOPLE SHOULD KNOW WE ARE GETTING THE ENEMY TO TAKE OVER SO TRUMP CAN WIN THE NEXT ELECTION AND HE HAS MANY ''IMPORTANTA CROOKS '' IN HIS SIDE THAT WILL DO ANYTHING AS LONG THEY GET LOTS OF POWER AND $$$$$$$$$$$ THEY CARE LESS ABOUT THE REST OF THE COUNTRY AS LONG THEY GET POWER (UNDER RUSSIA) AND LOTS OF MONEY FROM OIL AND GAS RUSSIA AND THEIR ARTIC OIL AND OTHER EX-SATELATEIS  COUNTRIES WITH HUGE AMOUNTS OF OIL AND GAS. ALL OF THIS MESS HAS BEEN PLANNED FOR SEVERAL YEARS... ANE RACHAL M. GAVE MANY NEWS ABOUT ALL OF THIS SEVERAL YEARS AGO AND THE CONEXION OIL/GAS RUSSIA AND --ISTAN COUNTRIES RICH IN OIL AND.... -- TRUMP AND OTHERS -- USA HELP AND CONTROL BY RUSSIA indirectly, 
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
I agree completely, cpmty. We can fight against this by awareness....by the media spreading the truth-or, as one of our writers put it - let everyone know that Trump is a crime boss and that those following him are following a criminal (if not ones themselves) instead of calling it a "cult" all it for what it is: Mob Bosses Together Who Bought and Sold the United States right in the faces of the MAJORITY...REMEMBER-WE ARE THE MAJORITY and while Trump is consistently chipping away at all laws, we do still have some and we are still a Democracy with the Dems in the House and the Top Mob Boss impeached.
Quote 0 0
cpmty
I agree.Thank you. I was afraid to call him MAFIOSO... but the way he acts, it is really a mafia man All his acts and actions his lies etc..
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
cpmty, as I understand it Trump has been a mafia man since the 1990's and he becomes worse-in my opinion-every single day. I keep remembering the one of many books about him - and the right has put out books praising him too, including Trump Jr.-don't ask what I think of him-I keep thinking about the book "Everything Trump touches Dies." I so believe that. If people are around him and they have not been corrupt before they become corrupt. And the stable ones quit or get fired.
Quote 1 0
cpmty
Totally agreed. 
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
Yes, cpmty, this is scary. Putin and the Kremlin are slowly trying to work their way into the USA and I'm sure other countries seeming like they are "just regular folk." Horrid.
Quote 0 0