Monday, December 2, 2019
droberts
House Rep. Al Green will hold another vote. It probably won't be passed, but we'll at least see if more than 58 vote for it and if any Repugs have crossed over from the Dark Side. It's a slow process.

Sorry first link didn't work.

https://mobile.twitter.com/RepAlGreen/status/954325071761494017?ref_src=twsrc%5Egoogle%7Ctwcamp%5Eserp%7Ctwgr%5Etweet

And, of course, all the haters are out!
"Where law ends tyranny begins"  John Locke
Locke defines tyranny as "the exercise of power beyond right." A just leader is bound by the laws of the legislative and works for the people, whereas a tyrant breaks the laws and acts on his own behalf

"All that is necessary for evil to triumph is for good men (and women) to do nothing."  Edmund Burke
Quote 0 0
Destroy_Trumpturd_Now
Lets hope and pray we win.
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
If we do not win now, we will win in November!
Quote 1 0
Ritaruby
droberts- yes, it will be interesting to see if any Repugs, as call them - will vote for it.
Quote 1 0
droberts
Well they added 8 more Dems, so that's a total of 66 Democrats. The Repugs all voted to table articles of impeachment of Trump as did the rest of the House Democrats. 

https://www.rollcall.com/news/politics/house-votes-to-table-impeachment

Like some wise commenter's say, "It's a marathon not a Sprint". It takes time. But it's going in the correct direction.
"Where law ends tyranny begins"  John Locke
Locke defines tyranny as "the exercise of power beyond right." A just leader is bound by the laws of the legislative and works for the people, whereas a tyrant breaks the laws and acts on his own behalf

"All that is necessary for evil to triumph is for good men (and women) to do nothing."  Edmund Burke
Quote 0 0
Animal Lover
Maybe some Repugs will realize that Trump is truly evil and cross over and vote for impeachment.
Quote 1 0
Destroy_Trumpturd_Now
May God hear ya and our prayers
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
Yes...I believe God is listening to all of us...it can't go on forever...there is too much going on against him...what we really need is for that stinking GOP to turn against him...but I am not holding my breath!
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
Animal Lover I hope you are right....that the "Repugs" will cross over to the other side and vote for impeachment...but sad to say there is some reason they are sticking with Trump...fear? Bribery? Being threatened by Trump and/or Putin and/or Miller, Perdue and Kelley - or is it big Republican donor money?
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
droberts..thanks for the link and I agree, it is going in the right direction...difficult to be patient when there is such a mess in government...but I am confident we will prevail!
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
droberts what a beautiful snow scene by your posting..
Quote 0 0