Monday, December 2, 2019
Ritaruby
What about some hope? I guess everyone has heard about the "latest  possible wrinkle" in the Mueller investigation where Trey Gowdy and Devin Nunes and others have sent subpoenas to the FBI and the DOJ for the Christopher Steele dossier....with everything going wrong does anyone know of hope anywhere that they will "get him?" I read a post here recently that said Mueller has 3 grand juries and that they convict 99 of the time...that gave me hope...I can't believe that with the millions who did NOT vote for Trump - in one way or the other - there are not enough powerful people to stop this nightmare. We've got to hope and believe....it helps us to get up every morning in these trying times....what hope do you know about? Thank you.
Quote 1 0
cpmty
In this country we have any help we need to be smart and intelligent and decent human being... how can this happened? how it's possible WE (Repus & radicals ) had voted for a man like this? If I didnt' know God is a good God,a comprehensive God.  i would  think He deserte us or punish us or He is testing us to send us a devil in person, an EVIL AND CRUEL person full with hate, vindictiveness,  intransegence,  and full with envie and egocentrism and ...etc.
Quote 0 0
cpmty
sorry.. correction: . If I didn't know, i would't  believe it, that My God is a good God....He has deserted us. 
Quote 0 0
cpmty
PLEASE GET THEM ALL   A S A P... we can't wait any more.
Quote 1 0
12547zteen
It has been two years I live with this continuous depression. At first I hope Trump would lose. The republican cheated put him office. While he is in office he has done nothing but fight with people. He tore up our values while his stupid gutless republican aides stood by. I am a republican at present time. I decided to change my republican registration and re-register as a democrat. Fuck the republicans!  
Quote 2 0
cpmty
Good for you. I agree with you 12547, not to worry we will win next if we are smart and don't let them cheat again (without the help of the Mafia and russia.) I don't think everyone is witout blame, but Democrats are NOT EVIL, VILE CRUEL...inhuman beings, dosesperados, destructives, conman & liers. 
Quote 0 0