Monday, December 2, 2019
Ritaruby
Hope Hicks to me is a problem. True, there are worse problems but she is so guilty of multiple cover ups it is not funny. Trump has always liked her and considered her a confidante - and he must have offered her a big salary to come back.....I guess Fox News just was not enough for her. And oh so lucky she gets to report to the crime ridden Jared Kushner. Give me a break....but do we expect Trump to hire good people? No.
Thoughts? Links? And perhaps I should not judge her but she was also having an affair with Rob Porter while he was married-before the abuse allegations surfaces from his ex(s?).
Quote 0 0
Flyover

Hope Hicks is back because Trumps dementia is getting far worse. Watch him walk, read from a paper using his finger to keep his place, stumbling over words, repeating himself, making excuses of why Melania is not with him while she is standing beside him, the shutter of his body right before his words don’t come out right and the slapping the podium to reset his brain. He has always abused stimulants and sucks down Adderall. Now I am sure the White House Doctor has him on a combo to try to cover his fast failing brain. It’s reported he throws fits, kicking, screaming and cursing, his sociopathic paranoia is advancing and his handlers can not control him or cover up for his failing mental acuity. So, Hope Hicks is back, Trumps faithful personal butler and confidant. I would guess he is past being soothed by Ivanka and Jared. Mick really is not on the good side after the Ukraine stench. 

Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
Welcome back to the forum, Flyover. I have been aware of Trump's mental failings but not to the extent that you mention here. Perhaps having Hope will quiet him down, if even temporarily.
Quote 0 0