dfcloud
Went to check Facebook a few minutes ago and found this picture plastered across the page.... Could someone please explain what causes this mindset? It's just horrifying!!!!!
Trumpism Explained.jpg 
Quote 0 0
Destroy_Trumpturd_Now
Well to me its a trump supporter saying he doesn't care if he dies under trump as long as trump remains president😐sadly. He needs a psychiatrist very badly and so do the other fervent trump supporters.
Quote 0 0
dfcloud
From what I've seen from the trumpsters on Facebook and twitter, this is the mindset of all of them. They apparently don't care how corrupt he is, how many crimes he's committed or how many foreign governments he kowtows to, they will worship him to the bitter end. I just plain don't understand how these people can let him tear apart our country and not be able to see it. How they can hear him say something one day, just like me, but the next day when he says he didn't say it, they're all in my face that he did NOT say any such thing, and I'm just pissed off because he's doing such a "good job"... yeah, a good job of destroying the USA. 
Quote 0 0
Destroy_Trumpturd_Now
Yes its so unbelievable and so disturbing. These people that are unfortunately living in this Country with us are nothing more than just Monsters like their president, more like their lord and savior thats sadly how they see him as. These people are psychotic that need help very badly.
Quote 0 0
QuietStorm
Pure ignorance coupled with stupidity and insanity!  Anyone with an ounce of intelligence can clearly see just how destructive and dangerous this selfish evil entity known as Trump is!  I truly believe he is capable of murder once he gets enough of his fellow criminals in place, to ' take care of ' his perceived enemies that he sees as a clear threat to his power and reign. After all, that's what his heroes of Putin and Kim Jung Un do to stay in power.  My hope ls impeachment that forces him out before the election, which he is already gerrymandering, rigging, cheating, lying, and doing everything he can to stay in power.  I even think that if he loses, he will refuse to leave the White House and step down.
Quote 0 0
Destroy_Trumpturd_Now
Even cause a war but things gotta get ugly first maybe even uglier in order for things to finally fall in the right place which I hope things dont get uglier like trump being re-elected.
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
Sorry dfcloud I must have missed your posting.  I don't understand this kind of thinking and do not want to.. honestly. Could have been a Trump supporter...or a Russian bot for that matter....and I hate to say it but I've heard Facebook has and will be publishing worse ads. Facebook seems much more intent on getting Trump re-elected (as I believe they helped him in 2016) than in Democracy and in the Democrats. I know many people love their Facebook for the good purposes it serves. But personally here I am with Warren. I think it should either be taken down and boycotted (it left up an inaccurate and horrid ad about Joe Biden and his son placed by the right wing) or taken over by someone with ethics who wants Democracy. I was told recently that Mark Zuckerberg is a Republican. He has been hosting private (paid? not sure) dinners at his home with Republican Congress and some Senators...this I read. If everyone took Twitter's example of no political ads at all right now I think we'd all be better off. I will state on this forum how loathsome I think Mark Zuckerberg is. Boycott. Then he will stop his evil, stupid and violent ads...but until then he is allowed to continue....again I assume because people like Facebook to communicate. But he is definitely not in our corner.
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
Zuckerberg's co-founder quit and wrote a book called "Zucked." I have now forgotten his name but I recommend the book.
Quote 0 0