Destroy_Trumpturd_Now
So now the odds are with the Senate. I hope when the new House is sworn in next month that we can take trumps abhorent wall down. What are your thoughts on this friends?
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
I think they JUST passed the bill to keep the government open and gave Trump 5 billion for the border wall..
Quote 0 0
Delta Flight
I still do not see a positive link to the funding.
Any landing you walk away from is great.
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
I agree again....that wall is horrid and spending millions or billions on that when working people and poor people and many others are in need is just disgusting...I think he wants to partner with Putin and look to his base as if he is securing our borders...what's left of his base....and I am not sure now if any bill passed...first they said it did, then not...probably Trump watching Fox News again!
Quote 0 0
Destroy_Trumpturd_Now
Oh I see, but trump still got the money to build his wall though😐 hopefully this monster will be stopped either way.
Quote 0 0
Delta Flight
The next president will order the fence removed!
Any landing you walk away from is great.
Quote 0 0
Destroy_Trumpturd_Now
Hopefully a Democratic President that is😃
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
I just heard they reached an agreement and then Trump backed out several times and we are 5 hours away from a shutdown..
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
I hope a Democratic President too Destroy_Trumpturd_Now!
Quote 1 0
Destroy_Trumpturd_Now
Ritaruby wrote:
I just heard they reached an agreement and then Trump backed out several times and we are 5 hours away from a shutdown..

Oh no I hope something good happens before trump shuts down the government.
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
Destroy_Trumpturd_Now - We are now in a partial shutdown with an indefinite end date.
Quote 0 0
Destroy_Trumpturd_Now
Well I heard that they will re open on Wednesday according to mitch mcconnell. I just hope so if not sooner. So many people needed to go to the bank in the last minute to complete their Christmas shopping and maybe people couldn't complete their shopping because of banks being closed😐 I hope people get presents one way or the other, it would be very sad if they couldn't.
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
Sounds like it will all work out.
Quote 0 0
Destroy_Trumpturd_Now
I hope so
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
Me too
Quote 1 0