ImPeach
Donald Trump supports their opponent.
While we bullied, stole and bought our homeland, we began the slaughter of the red man
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
Yes Impeach I agree, this is one way a candidate knows they will win the election now...another way is via Russian hacking which of course only applies to Trump or one of his "Russia interfering in our election is a hoax and witch hunt" cronies.
Quote 0 0
Delta Flight
Moore got  booted royally. One less republican that can destroy America. Alabama voted very wisely! IMO
Any landing you walk away from is great.
Quote 0 0
ursulafaw
One Republican pundit was quoted as saying that you could pick a name out of the Alabama phone book and the person would have won. Apparently the idea of a Democrat winning in Alabama was that far off the radar. Who knows? I think it's luscious and I think that the fact that Steve Bannon is getting blamed for Roy Moore going down in flames is hilarious.
Quote 0 0
droberts
Well, I think they would have to be a psychic, instead of a psycho!
"All that is necessary for evil to triumph is for good men (and women) to do nothing."  Edmund Burke
Quote 0 0
Delta Flight
droberts wrote:
Well I they would have to be a psychic, instead of a psycho!

Trump is a psycho IMO
Any landing you walk away from is great.
Quote 1 0
Ritaruby
Or else they could know they'd be elected  by having a foreign adversarial government rig the election in their favor...and yes, Trump is a psycho.
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
Agreed Ursulafaw. That Alabama race was a victory for all decent persons!
Quote 0 0
otmichele
I think this topic is relevant, especially today, when all of a sudden in Virginia they seem to have found a vote to change the election to a tie.  Now they are not sure how to proceed.  Something smells fishy in Denmark. Keeps up your hopes that that the Democrat will prevail.
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
Agreed completely otmichele!
Quote 0 0

Add a Website Forum to your website.