Monday, December 2, 2019
Ritaruby
It seems like Trump's daily briefings "on the virus" - with Pence and the doctors is gaining momentum. I read an article yesterday saying that some Democrats and some Independents are "thinking twice" about Trump - because they think he is actually handling this crisis well! I am concerned that these stimulus checks - which I do agree are needed - may help him in his re-election.  What is Biden doing? Sanders? The DCCC - aside from sending emails for money to us? Sorry not sorry....we can NOT afford to lose and perception, in my opinion is most people's reality....and many who did not vote for Trump before now perceive him as being "in charge" of the crisis. We know better. We know he dismantled the CDC in 2018 and we know protective gear and equipment and vaccines being touted look better than the actual reality. What to do?? Thoughts? Comments? Links? Am I missing something?
Quote 0 0
Renee
Every time the dim bulb has his daily briefing the stock market goes down. You can’t claim you are fighting this virus then turn around and offer to take care of Americans first. I am sorry but our country needs to heal our own people first get our economy back up and running. It sickens me he helped China and offered to help North Korea. We don’t even have tests for everyone in the US to at least get tested once. No we have stupid republicans who exposed them selves and others when they are suppose to keep us safe. I didn’t think it would be longe before some slimy republican to blame the outbreak on the impeachment. Good luck on that one. I do not believe that there is a slew of fence sitters who are poised to vote for trump. I think this is a long term problem that many Americans aren’t going to forget. This by far is the Republicans biggest screw up. Many need to be removed from office.
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
I agree, Renee. Unfortunately I think the only way we can get the dimwit out of office is to vote him out...and of course the serving Repugs voted down mail in only ballots during the pandemic...something has to be done I agree. Trump becomes more revolting and disgusting as each minute passes...every time I think it can not get worse it does. With another President - anyone - name one - we would be in a much better place with the pandemic. With him and his stooges in office...all we can do is take care of ourselves and our loved ones and hope that the Democratic Party can get it together enough to have the elections which have mostly been postponed and get a Democrat in power...as President and hopefully in both the House and the Senate...and Mark Meadows as Chief of Staff...horrible.
Quote 0 0