Monday, December 2, 2019
Destroy_Trumpturd_Now
I'm so hoping and praying of what I heard is all wrong. I was watching on YouTube 2 days ago that a Psychic was predicting trump was gonna be re-elected and everything he predicted about this monster sounded very accurate. The psychic predicted trump being very sick both mentally and physically only he's not telling anyone for fear of losing his re-election but he's also very afraid of being defeated. He's been a monster his whole life, this character he is now didn't just come out when he became president. His ancestors (family) isn't nowhere of being proud of this monster, even his own children don't support him much anymore. The somewhat good news is that he won't be able to complete his second term well because he will be falling sick with his heart that will make him unable to keep doing his damages to America so Mike Pence will be taking over for him until trump gets better😐 it was so horrible to hear that I don't know if I'm going to vote this November, I don't know anymore, once again I feel so angry and disappointed because there's nothing the Democrats are doing to impeach this monster and if trump gets re-elected, its gonna be because Democrats didn't do the impossible to get this monster out on time. This monster will be re-elected because of the mega donors not the actual votors themselves. The mega donors already gave him alot of power to do anything so thats why we are also gonna lose once again. The Psychic also says that their WON'T be anymore people like trump after trump, I assume it's because the Democrats will pass a bill that will stop the question being put into the census meaning monsters like trump WON't be elected anymore. I hope their won't be anymore monsters after trump but the damages trump did will remain years to come though. It's gonna be almost as if trump would still be in office years to come😞 

Also, Barron is gonna fall sick physically, I don't remember from what but Melania can't free herself from trump out of fear for her life and her and Barron live with her Parents. Thats all I heard and I'm very upset and if trump gets re-elected, I'm going to go unpolitical again just like I was before trump announced his running for President😞 I can only hope and keep praying that trump doesn't get another chance but I feel like we're going to lose again, I'm very sorry for posting all this but I just thought everyone should know what to expect and to not expect so much because we may be in for another major disappointment in 2020. Once again I strongly hope what I heard was so wrong.
Quote 1 0
Delta Flight
I'm so hoping and praying of what I heard is all wrong. I was watching on YouTube 2 days ago that a Psychic was predicting trump was gonna be re-elected and everything he predicted about this monster sounded very accurate. The psychic predicted trump being very sick both mentally and physically only he's not telling anyone for fear of losing his re-election but he's also very afraid of being defeated. He's been a monster his whole life, this character he is now didn't just come out when he became president. His ancestors (family) isn't nowhere of being proud of this monster, even his own children don't support him much anymore. The somewhat good news is that he won't be able to complete his second term well because he will be falling sick with his heart that will make him unable to keep doing his damages to America so Mike Pence will be taking over for him until trump gets better😐 it was so horrible to hear that I don't know if I'm going to vote this November, I don't know anymore, once again I feel so angry and disappointed because there's nothing the Democrats are doing to impeach this monster and if trump gets re-elected, its gonna be because Democrats didn't do the impossible to get this monster out on time. This monster will be re-elected because of the mega donors not the actual votors themselves. The mega donors already gave him alot of power to do anything so thats why we are also gonna lose once again. The Psychic also says that their WON'T be anymore people like trump after trump, I assume it's because the Democrats will pass a bill that will stop the question being put into the census meaning monsters like trump WON't be elected anymore. I hope their won't be anymore monsters after trump but the damages trump did will remain years to come though. It's gonna be almost as if trump would still be in office years to come😞 

Also, Barron is gonna fall sick physically, I don't remember from what but Melania can't free herself from trump out of fear for her life and her and Barron live with her Parents. Thats all I heard and I'm very upset and if trump gets re-elected, I'm going to go unpolitical again just like I was before trump announced his running for President😞 I can only hope and keep praying that trump doesn't get another chance but I feel like we're going to lose again, I'm very sorry for posting all this but I just thought everyone should know what to expect and to not expect so much because we may
be in for another major disappointment in 2020. Once again I strongly hope what I heard was so wrong.

Trump will never win in 2020
Any landing you walk away from is great.
Quote 1 0
Destroy_Trumpturd_Now
I really hope not
Quote 1 0
droberts
Destroy 

Please, please don't ever allow ANYONE to influence you in any way not to exercise your constitutional right to vote. I know it's hard, depressing even, so unbelievable that this man-made disaster is happening here in the United States, but remember, the future has not been written. We the people make the difference.

I recently found out that my maternal Grandparents, who I only knew of being Ukrainian and immigrating from at the time Galicia Austria-Hungary (which is Poland) in the early 1900's, were actually Ruthenian/Rusyn, not Ukrainian.  They were a people without a country of their own. Spoke their dialect of Ukrainian, had their own Churches where they practiced their Eastern Greek Catholic Religon, their own culture and lived in villages in the foothills of the Carpathian Mountains, spanning parts of Slovakia, Poland, and Ukraine for many hundreds of years as shephards and farmers. My GParents and others in the family braved the scary trip across the ocean (sometimes losing children and spouses and having burials at sea) to a strange land not knowing English very well if at all,  for a better life, a chance to live and to give their children a better life and left before the horrors of pre WW1. That war and later when Poland after WW2, instigated and assisted by (you guessed it, the RUSSIAN Soviet Union) of mass deportation of thousands of ethnic Lemkos and other Rusyns. Split families up, dispersed them elsewhere in Europe, took the lands they lived on, burned their churches and villages. Many came here too after that.

I'm only just learning about who they call the Lemkos, are. A strong determined people to survive.  The first to have many put in a concentration camp long before WW2. Now they are finally rebuilding some of their culture,  since the Soviet Union is dead, after many years of being told they didn't exist. My mind is still boggled (and emotional, can you tell?) in learning this. My Gparents died without getting to witness this. They had never spoken about it.

More short and to the point.

VOTE NO MATTER WHAT OR WHO!

It's your voice, use it!

It's your right and the way I look at it, duty. If you and anyone else that is thinking of not voting, you will be doing exactly what Trump, GOP and other hate mongers want. Giving up! Possibly, the Bastard may win, but you will know you did the right thing and didn't let them scare you off. May be more dark before the light, but the light will shine brighter and longer than ever when it comes. I feel it in my (Lemko) bones!

VOTE VOTE VOTE!!!!!

"Where law ends tyranny begins"  John Locke
Locke defines tyranny as "the exercise of power beyond right." A just leader is bound by the laws of the legislative and works for the people, whereas a tyrant breaks the laws and acts on his own behalf

"All that is necessary for evil to triumph is for good men (and women) to do nothing."  Edmund Burke
Quote 2 0
thunderboltbrown
listen pysics are like polls they can be wrong do not fail to vote and bring some friends this is serious bussiness
Quote 3 0
Destroy_Trumpturd_Now
droberts wrote:
Destroy 

Please, please don't ever allow ANYONE to influence you in any way not to exercise your constitutional right to vote. I know it's hard, depressing even, so unbelievable that this man-made disaster is happening here in the United States, but remember, the future has not been written. We the people make the difference.

I recently found out that my maternal Grandparents, who I only knew of being Ukrainian and immigrating from at the time Galicia Austria-Hungary (which is Poland) in the early 1900's, were actually Ruthenian/Rusyn, not Ukrainian.  They were a people without a country of their own. Spoke their dialect of Ukrainian, had their own Churches where they practiced their Eastern Greek Catholic Religon, their own culture and lived in villages in the foothills of the Carpathian Mountains, spanning parts of Slovakia, Poland, and Ukraine for many hundreds of years as shephards and farmers. My GParents and others in the family braved the scary trip across the ocean (sometimes losing children and spouses and having burials at sea) to a strange land not knowing English very well if at all,  for a better life, a chance to live and to give their children a better life and left before the horrors of pre WW1. That war and later when Poland after WW2, instigated and assisted by (you guessed it, the RUSSIAN Soviet Union) of mass deportation of thousands of ethnic Lemkos and other Rusyns. Split families up, dispersed them elsewhere in Europe, took the lands they lived on, burned their churches and villages. Many came here too after that.

I'm only just learning about who they call the Lemkos, are. A strong determined people to survive.  The first to have many put in a concentration camp long before WW2. Now they are finally rebuilding some of their culture,  since the Soviet Union is dead, after many years of being told they didn't exist. My mind is still boggled (and emotional, can you tell?) in learning this. My Gparents died without getting to witness this. They had never spoken about it.

More short and to the point.

VOTE NO MATTER WHAT OR WHO!

It's your voice, use it!

It's your right and the way I look at it, duty. If you and anyone else that is thinking of not voting, you will be doing exactly what Trump, GOP and other hate mongers want. Giving up! Possibly, the Bastard may win, but you will know you did the right thing and didn't let them scare you off. May be more dark before the light, but the light will shine brighter and longer than ever when it comes. I feel it in my (Lemko) bones!

VOTE VOTE VOTE!!!!!

Wow, thats alot of history of ww1 and ww2☺ I will just still vote I guess, I have nothing to lose. I guess having some hope one last time won't hurt.

Quote 2 0
Destroy_Trumpturd_Now
listen pysics are like polls they can be wrong do not fail to vote and bring some friends this is serious bussiness

I hope that Psychic was so wrong and I will just go vote☺ I hope we win this time.
Quote 1 0
droberts
I'm glad you will vote. Sorry previous post was so long and history loaded, but it was a history I never knew about before and am still emotional over it. 

DUMP TRUMP AND I HOPE THEY DITCH MITCH! 
"Where law ends tyranny begins"  John Locke
Locke defines tyranny as "the exercise of power beyond right." A just leader is bound by the laws of the legislative and works for the people, whereas a tyrant breaks the laws and acts on his own behalf

"All that is necessary for evil to triumph is for good men (and women) to do nothing."  Edmund Burke
Quote 2 0
Destroy_Trumpturd_Now
It's ok and I hope they vote mitch out☺
Quote 1 0
Paul Thompson
Trump was my landlord in the early 70s. Every behavior we see now I experienced then--petty, mean, aggressive. When I left the area, I thought I was done with him. But, he sued me over, eh, Trumped-up damages. While he was not as well known then, i still was very fearful when i went to court to fight the suit. He never showed. Does this pivot sound familiar? I was a nobody and he ran away.
Quote 0 0
Destroy_Trumpturd_Now
Oh wow really? Did you win the case?
Quote 0 0