Ritaruby
OMG I had heard that Trump's campaign is now going after Democrats - I guess perhaps trying to target those who voted for Obama two terms then voted for him (If someone knows any rationale for this kind of thinking please explain it to me - because I will never get it).  I asked the RNC person to never call my number again and that I have nothing to say to them and hung up. Have you all received calls? This was my first but others tell me that they have received them also-other Democratic voters.
Quote 0 0
Delta Flight
LOL

They have you pegged as a Republican.
Stop donating money to them!!
😇😇😇😈😈

Just kidding Rita!😁
Any landing you walk away from is great.
Quote 0 0
Destroy_Trumpturd_Now
oh my God its no wonder why eric trump said that they got 50,000 new donors after he announced how much they got for trumps re-election and its because they are turning Democrats into Monsters like them and they are falling for his traps. Its a wonderful thing that I dont ever answer my phone to numbers I dont know😃 I probably would of went to jail if I went off on them for trying to convince me to vote for that Monster.
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
Better that you do not answer your phone then, Destroy_Trumpturd_Now. I agree. They don't deserve your energy to go off on them....and my guess is that they won't be successful in getting ANY Democrats to "come to the other side". They see the Dems going into red states....but,-and I speak for myself here-I believe it's different if you are a Democrat. On my caller ID it did NOT come up as the RNC-just an out of town number and I do get some calls from out of town...hard to distinguish between the legitimate ones at times and telemarketers or in this case the RNC. They would probably throw me in jail via ICE if I actually talked to them!
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
Yes, Delta Flight, we all know about your sense of humor. I had better stop those donations to the POS (read between the letters) LOL!
Quote 1 0
Destroy_Trumpturd_Now
Ritaruby wrote:
Better that you do not answer your phone then, Destroy_Trumpturd_Now. I agree. They don't deserve your energy to go off on them....and my guess is that they won't be successful in getting ANY Democrats to "come to the other side". They see the Dems going into red states....but,-and I speak for myself here-I believe it's different if you are a Democrat. On my caller ID it did NOT come up as the RNC-just an out of town number and I do get some calls from out of town...hard to distinguish between the legitimate ones at times and telemarketers or in this case the RNC. They would probably throw me in jail via ICE if I actually talked to them!

So true since now that Monster wants to deport people of other race that were born and raised here so hey anything can happen under that Monster in our White House.
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
Destroy_Ttrumpturd_Now - Yes, anything can happen with that Monster in the White House and his "friends" ...but..."for every move there is a counter move".....and we can all resist.
Quote 1 0
Destroy_Trumpturd_Now
Yes so true
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
Yes, if the RNC calls me again and I pick up the phone I will again hang up in their ear....I try to watch numbers on my caller ID but like I said it did NOT say RNC!
Quote 1 0
Destroy_Trumpturd_Now
And I'll just keep ignoring numbers I don't know☺
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
Destroy_Trumpturd_Now - They say "Ignorance is Bliss" and "Knowledge is power." I believe personally in both sayings.
Quote 1 0
Destroy_Trumpturd_Now
Yes😄😊
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
Agreed Destroy_Trumpturd_Now.
Quote 1 0