Monday, December 2, 2019
Ritaruby
Has anyone's hate increased since the pandemic and Trump and company's lack of leadership towards it? When he got in I thought he'd be bad news but never imagined this. Thoughts? Links?
Quote 0 0
Destroy_Trumpturd_Now
I never expected trump to get better at all 😐
Quote 0 0
Delta Flight
He has not failed you.  Sorry to say.
Any landing you walk away from is great.
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
Destroy_Trumpturd_Now - Nor did I ever expect Trump to get better....but for a short while when he had the generals, etc. in place I thought perhaps there was a glimmer of hope...and then we all know what happened. Though I never expected him to get better he has way exceeded the low expectations I did not have for him in 2016-WAY exceeded them. He is pure scum in my opinion.
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
And Delta Flight, you are right....he has not failed us in performance and expectations.
Quote 0 0
QuietStorm
I can't even call him a human being.  He is some kind of a very dark and evil entity belched up from hell.  I have never witnessed someone as greedy and power hungry as this fraud and conman.  It still baffles me how his fans can be so blind to just how dangerous and obviously corrupt this President Pine Sol is!
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
I agree completely QuietStorm and it baffles me high anyone can rally around Trump and not realize he is the greatest danger we face in our country. If I stretch my brain - far - I can maybe see why they voted for him in 2016 but after seeing what he's done and now especially with the pandemic....utterly baffling. But people followed Hitler and Stalin too. We HAVE to get a Democratic President!
Quote 1 0
Ritaruby
I also agree he can not even be called a human being. 
Quote 1 0
QuietStorm
Amen Ritaruby.  I shudder to think what 4 more years of him will do to our country.  There is no doubt whatsoever that he intends to make himself ruler for life, and then set up a dynasty for his kids to rule after him.  I foresee the middle class gone, and only the rich and poor, which is what he wants.  Poor people working to make the rich even richer.  A true banana republic ruled by a tyrant that can wave his arm and even have you put to death like Putin and Kim Jung Un do to their enemies.  Those are the guys he admires and wants to be like!
Quote 0 0
scribe
For what it's worth, I totally agree with your comments
Sandra L, Ceren, Ph.D.
Quote 1 0
Ritaruby
Thank you Scribe, it is worth a lot. Always enjoy your posts and we are all one here in our desire to see Trump out of office permanently.
Quote 1 0