Monday, December 2, 2019
Destroy_Trumpturd_Now Show full post »
ELLEN M MCLAUGHLIN
Dear Destroy, there are free petition sites such as Care2 where you can select your area of interest (politics).   Change.org and moveon.org have petition options also.  Other things you can do are letters to the editor at your newspaper, adding your comments at online news sites such as politico (free to sign up) and you can google for "free petition site."  Before you use a free petition site, google it again under "reviews of [whatever the sites name is]." 
Love is the way I walk in gratitude.
Quote 2 0
Destroy_Trumpturd_Now
Yes I saw it and I signed it. It was what I was looking for thank you very much for your help all your help ☺
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
I'm butting in on your post here Ellen but thank you for posting these sites. I have been on both many times but there may be others on the forum who have not so this is super helpful.
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
Donna this is a great link so thanks again and please keep posting links and Ellen too, links and sites. I have signed this petition and I think I have been in every place for every petition. But you never know..always great to have these.
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
Delta Flight, you have outdone yourself, my friend on the Snowman post! Where do you get these things?! Does this mean my mind is as sick as yours is now?? lol...if so, I don't care!😁
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
droberts/Donna, I will also contact my Senators about what they plan to do to stop the Russian interference in our democracy...this is a great idea...I don't expect much, but we all need to keep at it!
Quote 0 0
Twayne
I think tRump needs to stay in office as long as he can to avoid susceptibility to going to Prison, which becomes a reality as soon as he no longer holds office!  He must hang onto the office as long as possible until his party comes up with ways to keep him in office and safe from the thinking people of this great country.
   He is, however, going to find out this November that his GOP has left him behind and that they have been outnumbered monstrously by WE the people's votes and our initiatives to take back the country from them. The GOP is even more responsible for our problems than tRump, Liare in Chief, is when you come right down to it. THEY support him, push his actions, and make a valuable tool of his existence. He's about to get a real wakeup call no matter what he does!

Please vote, and bring as many others with you as you can possibly manage! We will take out country back from the GOP!
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
Twayne, you ARE capable of posting NOT RUDE comments here as evidenced the previous one but again, you have had too many chances to stop the rudeness.
Quote 0 0
Destroy_Trumpturd_Now
Theres a trump supporter here???? If there is, then he/she needs to be kicked out or blocked. This is NOT a place to give trump more chances to stay in the WH, this is the place to do everything we can to impeach this monster thats doing more destruction in this Country. 
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
Destroy_Trumpturd_Now - We do not know for sure that this person who is being rude is in fact a Trump supporter- or not. And we do not support Trump supporters on our forum (currently supporting Trump still that is...if you made a mistake and voted for him but are sorry you did so and want him out that is ok). Rest assured that the Moderators are handling this so no worries for you, Ok? Thanks. R
Quote 0 0
Destroy_Trumpturd_Now
Ok thank you very much.
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
You are very welcome. You and all other members are valuable and we will always take action in yours and our best interests.😃
Quote 1 0
Destroy_Trumpturd_Now
I appreciate it 😊 thank you once again.
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
Sure no problem.
Quote 1 0