Destroy_Trumpturd_Now
Is it me or does Disney's Moana and Mulan predict that we'll have a female President of the United States??
I ask this because both movies are about first time Women Warriors fighting very hard for leadership, well Moana in particular, Mulan only fought in place of her Father but showed that Women can also fight real hard😃 Which it's also very inspirational, motivating, and encouraging for Women who want to run for office and to show that if our female Presidential candidates fight trump very hard, they get the Presidency but then it's highly possible that trump will cheat his way to a second term😐 what do you think??
Quote 0 0
dfcloud
I don't think we can use them as predictors. Mulan was originally released in 1998 and Moana in 2016.
Quote 0 0
Destroy_Trumpturd_Now
Well the movie Back To The Future 2 predicted trump becoming President and so did an episode of The Simpsons and those were years ago. Maybe I'm just hoping too much.
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
Destroy_Trumpturd_Now, I would have to agree with dfcloud on this one. But if any predictors offer you hope for our future, I say no harm in holding onto them.
Quote 1 0
Destroy_Trumpturd_Now
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
Agreed Destroy_Trumpturd_Now. ðŸ˜ƒ
Quote 1 0