Monday, December 2, 2019
droberts
Started a post on thetrumpimpeachment site encouraging people to sign the Steyer' petition and come back to the post to reply, "I SIGNED IT!"  It's under the article about Fox pulling Steyers ad.  Thought we could do it here too!

If you haven't signed, here is the link. needtoimpeach.com

Then come back and reply to this post. I'll start!

I SIGNED IT!

UPDATE:  Due to (more than likely) an error on my part, I had tried to edit a little on the post I made on the Fox pulling Steyer's ad and my post disappeared. So I just started leaving a little message with the link for the impeachment on my regular posts/comments I make. Not sure what happened, although I think the site thought I was spamming a bit. We can still get the message out there one way or another. So we can at least lead the horse to the water!

UPDATE:  As of 11/03/17, according to MSNBC.com, the petition has over 1.5 million signatures, in video Tom Steyers says 1.6 million. 
Watch:   http://www.msnbc.com/all-in/watch/tom-steyer-on-his-campaign-to-impeach-trump-1088309827940

UPDATE 11/08/17 - Tom Steyer's needtoimpeach petition is now at 1.8 million and climbing

UPDATE:  11/09/17
😁Tom Steyer's is adding another 10 million dollars to the impeach Trump campaign. Makes it total of $20 million. Also petition hits 1.9 million signatures!!!
https://www.forbes.com/sites/angelauyeung/2017/11/09/billionaire-tom-steyer-doubling-down-commits-20-million-to-trump-impeachment-campaign/#7e2b5d2ce6e1
"Where law ends tyranny begins"  John Locke
Locke defines tyranny as "the exercise of power beyond right." A just leader is bound by the laws of the legislative and works for the people, whereas a tyrant breaks the laws and acts on his own behalf

"All that is necessary for evil to triumph is for good men (and women) to do nothing."  Edmund Burke
Quote 3 0
Ritaruby
I signed it droberts. Everyone, sign please! And hopefully you see his tv ad...it's great.
Quote 0 0
Destroy_Trumpturd_Now
I gladly signed and shared in Facebook 😃
Quote 0 0
DrAhimsa
I have signed the petition, circulated it as an email to my friends and posted it on six social media sites from Facebook to YouTube at least five times! I am also posting media coverage of the Tom Steyer's campaign. Their goal is 2 million signatures and he is a rising star.
Ahimsa Porter Sumchai MD
Quote 1 0
Ritaruby
Agreed DrAhisma-do you know what the count is for signatures on Tom Steyer's petition now?
Quote 0 0
Delta Flight
MAGA = Morons are Governing America
Any landing you walk away from is great.
Quote 1 0
Bobcarper99
Good Afternoon everybody !!!

Doing the usual messages that come my way and I must say they are getting grim, ugly, and while they are worth reading and responding to, they seem to portray a hopelessness in our interpretation of the way things are going.  I hope I am not overly pessimistic.

The piece where Trump dumped polluted fis into a pond in Japan is the worst I have seen.  Not does it typify the idiot he is but it embodies the recklessness of the crazy nut that he is.  I hope the Japs caught up with him and say that it is our way of avenging Pearl Harbor.  I have many of the tales of the South Pacific in my collection and right now I am fearful that lunatic Trump does not add to the tales of the South Pacific.

I have not read much about the growing sentiment to impeach Trump, largely owing to the fact I took my afternoon nap just a while ago.   

I'm  all finished kvetching.  Time to celebrate (?) the return to Standard time in these parts.  Hard to get used to the early sunsets, but that will also pass.

Hope all of you are okay.

Bob Carper

bobcarper99@yahoo.com
Quote 0 0
Delta Flight
Hi Bob

A few words of advice from Delta Flight. Never try to land on your head! Fact
Take care.

DF
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
Delta Flight-I liked the Maga a lot. And I did respond by the way...hope it went through..I am not technologically proficient. R 
Quote 0 0
Delta Flight
Got it !   Thanks Rita..
Quote 0 0
droberts
Bobcarper99 wrote:
Good Afternoon everybody !!!

Doing the usual messages that come my way and I must say they are getting grim, ugly, and while they are worth reading and responding to, they seem to portray a hopelessness in our interpretation of the way things are going.  I hope I am not overly pessimistic.

The piece where Trump dumped polluted fis into a pond in Japan is the worst I have seen.  Not does it typify the idiot he is but it embodies the recklessness of the crazy nut that he is.  I hope the Japs caught up with him and say that it is our way of avenging Pearl Harbor.  I have many of the tales of the South Pacific in my collection and right now I am fearful that lunatic Trump does not add to the tales of the South Pacific.

I have not read much about the growing sentiment to impeach Trump, largely owing to the fact I took my afternoon nap just a while ago.   

I'm  all finished kvetching.  Time to celebrate (?) the return to Standard time in these parts.  Hard to get used to the early sunsets, but that will also pass.

Hope all of you are okay.

Bob Carper

bobcarper99@yahoo.com
I do get down sometimes when I'm reading the posts on the website. So much anger and I hate to say, I think many that post are there just to b*tch and nothing else. Kind of serial posters only. Sad! Yes it's good for people to have an outlet for their anger and frustration, but some posters make such asinine posts you know they don't take it seriously. Maybe I'm too serious, don't know. 

I think I may cut back on my visits to the website some. Starting to become almost an obsession. I'll keep checking in here though.

Donna
Locke defines tyranny as "the exercise of power beyond right." A just leader is bound by the laws of the legislative and works for the people, whereas a tyrant breaks the laws and acts on his own behalf

"All that is necessary for evil to triumph is for good men (and women) to do nothing."  Edmund Burke
Quote 0 0
droberts
Delta Flight wrote:
MAGA = Morons are Governing America

Nice one!!

Quote 0 0
droberts
Ritaruby wrote:
Agreed DrAhisma-do you know what the count is for signatures on Tom Steyer's petition now?

As of Nov. 3 2017 Tom Steyers says 1.6 million signatures!

Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
DrAhisma- That is fantastic-the number on Steyer's signature and that people are circulating it...Let's aim for 10 million...and anyone who has not seen his ad do yourself a favor and watch it.
Quote 0 0
ELLEN M MCLAUGHLIN
Hello again to everyone!  I'm just now warming up from election work in cold, snowy and windy NY. Please forgive any typos, I forgot my gloves!

Donna, I signed this a while ago and now Tom has another petition out against Fox *news* for pulling his ad, not honoring their contract with him and denial of his free speech.  You'll probably find it on his website.

More GOP'ers bite the dust, F. LoBiondo from NJ is retiring so we have an excellent chance to take back NJ in state and Congress.  Politico predicts more GOP leaving, even from the 'safe seats' that probably aren't that safe anymore.

THE WEEK has a great article regarding the tax *reform.*  NY is a high tax state and (unfortunately) home to Trump businesses.  The article points out that unlike the vast majority of New Yorkers, Trump will get to deduct his state taxes under a glossed over aspect of the bill regarding non-corporate businesses.  If you add that amount to what his family will benefit from the elimination of the estate tax, the trumps are making a fortune off this.  I don't think ivanka is corporate and not sure about her husband's but I believe they are 'family' businesses.

I need to nuke some soup and make a pot of tea!  Thanks for starting this.
Love is the way I walk in gratitude.
Quote 0 0