droberts
While we wait for the House to do their investigations, then decide whether or not to impeach the sorry sack of s**t, we have to think to 2020. Even if they decide to impeach it may not conclude by the election with all the stall tactics they use. We have to think ahead. For some reason McConnell thinks he's going to be back and the Repugs will still have the Senate by the threats he's making to the House if Trump doesn't win.

I think it's time we work McConnell over. If we can get him out or help prevent him from getting re-elected, Dems will be better off no matter what else happens.

For starters, here is a petition on MoveOn calling for his resignation:  Please sign it and pass the link along. Time to shove this turtle back into his shell.

https://petitions.moveon.org/p/L_KD5_cpiIPShf    

I'll post other petitions as I find them and any other ideas. I welcome them from any of you readers also.
"Where law ends tyranny begins"  John Locke
Locke defines tyranny as "the exercise of power beyond right." A just leader is bound by the laws of the legislative and works for the people, whereas a tyrant breaks the laws and acts on his own behalf

"All that is necessary for evil to triumph is for good men (and women) to do nothing."  Edmund Burke
Quote 1 0
droberts
If you want to get some things off your chest, here's MCconnell's facebook page. You can scroll down to any post you want, hit comments link and let him have it. Believe me you won't be the only one from comments I read.

https://m.facebook.com/mitchmcconnell/posts/?ref=page_internal
"Where law ends tyranny begins"  John Locke
Locke defines tyranny as "the exercise of power beyond right." A just leader is bound by the laws of the legislative and works for the people, whereas a tyrant breaks the laws and acts on his own behalf

"All that is necessary for evil to triumph is for good men (and women) to do nothing."  Edmund Burke
Quote 1 0
MarkmBha
#IMPEACHTRUMP NOW !
Quote 1 0
Delta Flight
[Funny-Donald-Trump-Meme-Proving-You-Dont-Have-To-Be-Poor-To-Be-White-Trash-Picture]
Any landing you walk away from is great.
Quote 1 0
Bobcarper99
Hi DF....There comes a time in everybody's live when he or she must clean house.  I say IMPEACH the bastard before he has us all sold out as slaves to Putin.  There...I said it and I am GLAD !!!
Bob Carper

bobcarper99@yahoo.com
Quote 0 0
Delta Flight
Bobcarper99 wrote:
Hi DF....There comes a time in everybody's live when he or she must clean house.  I say IMPEACH the bastard before he has us all sold out as slaves to Putin.  There...I said it and I am GLAD !!!
Bob Carper

bobcarper99@yahoo.com

Good for you Bob.
Any landing you walk away from is great.
Quote 0 0
Bobcarper99
Good Morning DeltaFlight, RitaRuby, and all the rest of you good people.  I guess it was a long time in coming, but I finally got it out.  Some people say Trump ought to be put in jail.  I would opt for jail rather than impeachment.  Jail is a matter of significance.  Impeachment is a lesser option, but it has a greater probability of working.  Anybody that professes to be our chief executive and has the gall to tell lies and warp the truth deserves at the very least to be impeached and to be removed from office.  Nixon avoided impeachment by resigning from office.  Daring Donald has been far far worse than that.  Nixon may have gotten off very lightly, but Daring Donald is far far worse.  The members of the House of Representatives and the Senate owe it to the American people to do what is right.  IMPEACH the bastard !!!
Bobcarper99@yahoo.com

Bob Carper
Quote 0 0