Monday, December 2, 2019
MarkmBha
A good article, for those interested in Trump's Impeachment.

https://www.politicususa.com/2019/09/14/democratic-congresswoman-full-house-vote-articles-impeachment.html
Quote 0 0
Delta Flight
Thanks for the link.

It may now be happening as we speak.

DF
Any landing you walk away from is great.
Quote 1 0
Destroy_Trumpturd_Now
Hopefully we win but we need 56 more Democrats to vote for impeachment.
Quote 1 0
dfcloud
Has anyone else wondered what we're to do if they impeach and remove the orange moron from office? We would get Pence as president for the next 16 months. He's actually scarier than trump cause he's not quite as dumb.
Quote 2 0
Delta Flight
Interesting thought !
Quote 1 0
Delta Flight
[202005]
Quote 3 0
Destroy_Trumpturd_Now
dfcloud wrote:
Has anyone else wondered what we're to do if they impeach and remove the orange moron from office? We would get Pence as president for the next 16 months. He's actually scarier than trump cause he's not quite as dumb.

True but theres got to be something that needs to be done at least pence wont take us to a nuclear war. Hopefully there could be another solution rather then making pence President.
Quote 1 0
MarkmBha

True but theres got to be something that needs to be done at least pence wont take us to a nuclear war. Hopefully there could be another solution rather then making pence President.

Pence will also be impeached (Russia), and Speaker Pelosi becomes President.
Quote 1 0
Destroy_Trumpturd_Now
I'm sorry but I never knew that Nancy would become President after they impeach trump and pence, I thought it was that a republican would become president if both the president and vice president gets impeached but who knows, I heard the person would have to give his consent in a Democrat taking over the Presidency.
Quote 0 0
Delta Flight
TSlide 9 of 50: Gary Varvel/CreatorsT
Quote 2 0
MarkmBha
I'm sorry but I never knew that Nancy would become President after they impeach trump and pence, I thought it was that a republican would become president if both the president and vice president gets impeached but who knows, I heard the person would have to give his consent in a Democrat taking over the Presidency.

Speaker of the House is #3 in line.
Quote 0 0
Destroy_Trumpturd_Now
Yes thats true to what I heard.
Quote 1 0
MarkmBha
Yes thats true to what I heard.

Happy we agree.
Quote 1 0
Destroy_Trumpturd_Now
😊
Quote 0 0
Delta Flight
To the best of my knowledge, Trump and Pence can't be impeached at the same time.

They are not charged together.so we need two impeachments 

Correct me if I am wrong.

https://www.quora.com/If-Trump-and-Pence-both-somehow-got-impeached-who-would-become-president
Quote 0 0