Monday, December 2, 2019
MarkmBha Show full post »
Ritaruby
Everyone, I missed this whole thread...none of it came to my in box, so my apologies for not responding quicker. Thanks for your posts and all of the links.
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
dfcloud, I do think Pence would be better than Trump. We have sunken to such a new low that any one who can control themselves looks better than Trump, My personal opinion of Pence - and perhaps I give him too much credit - is that he would be better on the "world stage", has impulse control, would make some effort to be President to everyone.....and maybe that's where it ends. With the Dems in the House I think heath care is safe...not sure what he'd do about Barr. Not saying I like him at all - and hopefully a Democrat could beat him in 2020...but better than Trump I think. It is also my understanding that Trump and Pence can not be impeached at the same time. Pence has been caught in some lies and gerrymandering but the focus seems not to be on him. And yes, Markmbha is correct, currently Nancy Pelosi is 3rd in line to be President. Also scary - I read somewhere recently that if Trump is not re-elected to a second term he could run again! Hopefully he'd be in a jail cell by then!
Quote 0 0
Delta Flight
Ritaruby wrote:
Everyone, I missed this whole thread...none of it came to my in box, so my apologies for not responding quicker. Thanks for your posts and all of the links.

LOL

No problem. I had you covered.😇😇
Any landing you walk away from is great.
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
Thank you for having me covered, Delta Flight - as you always do. Much appreciated.😃
Quote 0 0