Monday, December 2, 2019
Ritaruby
This should get interesting. Thoughts? Links?
Quote 0 0
Destroy_Trumpturd_Now
I only hope that the republicans that want a fair 
trial could be the deciding votes to impeach
the monster.
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
Destroy_Trumpturd_Now - This is my opinion only....and I pray I am wrong on this...but I would not have any expectations that these serving Republicans will find Trump guilty of any crime and/or vote to remove him from office. I just don't see it. I do see some now calling for "a fair trial" and wanting to hear from witnesses on both sides which to me is supreme progress. It would be lovely if he is removed as he is so obviously unfit for office but it would take many Senators and I don't think there are enough who would "remove from him like they are now-stuck like glue and defending him" - to do the right thing. Even with solid proof now. Even if they found him guilty I think they could/would keep him in office.
Quote 0 0
Destroy_Trumpturd_Now
So whats there point of wanting a fair trial if
either way they wont vote to remove him😐
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
Destroy_Trumpturd_Now - There are probably more points to this than I can think of right now or list here. However: One huge point is that (as I understand it so far) this trial will be televised on all stations so that the American people can watch and listen first hand to the evidence presented both for and against Trump. Chief Justice Roberts is presiding and while unfortunately he himself can not remove Trump, he is most surely going to be able to keep more order in the trial than we have seen in previous witness testimonies. So that's public awareness: The Democrats are the party of truth and if you vote for Trump you are re-electing a criminal. The other reason is to show to everyone that some branch of the government is at least trying to hold Trump accountable for his wrong doings. I think we here all want him removed but him getting a guilty plea from the serving Republican Senators is highly unlikely and his removal is almost guaranteed to not happen. That being said there is new evidence and if a miracle happens and enough serving GOP, for instance Moderates see it and are very upset, he could be removed. It would take a miracle but I think the trial is still worth it.  See nect post.
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
Also Nancy Pelosi and the top Dems and all Dems are showing McConnell he can not just get away with slipping this evidence through and pretending Trump is not impeached. They are showing their strength because the second article after the Ukraine issue is Obstruction of Congress-which is still going on as we speak. Trump and McConnell-along with their (some) Senate "helpers have stopped all information and all witnessess (except those from the State Department and NSC) from testifying-they have blocked this Democratic House like never before. I think the trial has merit even if he is not removed. It may also be remembered by some who may therefore not vote for him in 2020.
Quote 0 0
Destroy_Trumpturd_Now
Yeah I actually read that Nancy Pelosi did
the right thing in turning in the articles of
impeachment now than sooner because
it had John Bolton to want to testify if
subpoenaed and more evidence of trumps
crimes are coming forth everyday so this makes
Mcconnell worry now 😃thats what Nancy was
looking for even if she she knew the monsters
were still gonna pass trump but yes its worth a 
shot hopefully will wake up and stop defending
this criminal.
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
Agreed. If even one serving Republican Senator is "woke" and any of the viewing audience it will be worth it. And the Democrats can campaign on: What do you want, our democracy back or will you elect a criminal President?
Quote 0 0
Destroy_Trumpturd_Now
Yes of course I want our democracy back
from those monsters.
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
Agreed, Destroy_Trumpturd_Now. I think all of us (sane people anyway!) want our democracy back. 
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
Has anyone read the book "Everything Trump Touches Dies" by David Cay Johnson I believe it is who wrote it? I glanced through it...and some of the other books out there...eye openers. But unfortunately Trump Jr's book "Triggered" is doing well. Disgusting.
Quote 0 0
Destroy_Trumpturd_Now
Yes and hopefully soon.
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
Yes, Destroy_Trumpturd_Now.
Quote 0 0
Destroy_Trumpturd_Now
Hopefully that stupid book doesnt turn
away Democrat voters at the ballot boxes.
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
Destroy_Trumpturd_Now I seriously doubt that Jr's book will turn away Democrats. We are too unified, especially this election and Trump Jr. is not worth anyone's time. Probably got reviews from Russian bots!
Quote 0 0