Monday, December 2, 2019
Delta Flight

https://www.express.co.uk/news/world/1273869/kim-jong-un-dead-north-korea-kim-jong-un-health-latest-kim-jong-un-dead-reports
Any landing you walk away from is great.
Quote 0 0
Delta Flight
Image may contain: 2 people, possible text that says 'LAST KNOWN PHOTO OF KIM JONG UN'
Quote 0 0
QuietStorm
Trump seemed to hint that Kim is still alive, but said he couldn't say anything else.  Something weird is going on!  So much secrecy ~~~
Quote 0 0
Delta Flight
[image]
Quote 1 0
cpmty
yes he is alive... he went to open a new factory of...??YES, to bad but he still alive 
Quote 0 0
QuietStorm
I suspect he must have had surgery, or was ill.  Trump just loves knowing something about his best buddy and not telling us.  Another sick way he makes himself feel superior over everyone else.
Quote 0 0
Delta Flight
Please view

Image may contain: 2 people, possible text that says 'Kim, is it really you? I heard you died! I nearly did, after your brilliant disinfectant advice'
Quote 0 0
Delta Flight
Image may contain: 4 people, possible text that says 'Hello, CNN? I have information that Kim is dead'
Quote 0 0
cpmty
cpmty wrote:
yes he is alive... he went to open a new factory of...??YES, to bad but he still alive 
.  he suppose has a heart surgery... he was very ill,...but he showed up... and/but 
Quote 0 0
cpmty
cpmty wrote:
 He suppose to have heart surgery, he was very sick..according to someone in Hong Kong (they said he was dead)...Then he went to open a new factory... he looks ok, ....but he doesn't look like him.???
Quote 0 0
Delta Flight
So where is Kim ??
Quote 0 0
cpmty
well when I saw ''him'' (supposedly ) He didn't look the same... heavier and his face a little bit different.  But no one else said anything, so he must be alive?
Quote 0 0
cpmty
cpmty wrote:
well when I saw ''him'' (supposedly ) He didn't look the same... heavier and his face a little bit different.  But no one else said anything, so he must be alive?
still... it is very strange that so short after so difficult surgery, a few days later went to open a factory ? heart surgeries take long to recuperate, except If the president is a superman. 
Quote 0 0