Is Special Counsel Robert Mueller doing a good job? votes

Yes 3 votes
50%
 No 0 votes
0%
 Yes, but I wish he was working faster. 3 votes
50%
Please sign up or log in to vote.
Robert Mueller was appointed Special Counsel on May 17 by Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstien. Since then he has been investigating links and/or coordination between the Russia government and the Trump campaign. He has broads powers to investigate and issue subpoenas.

Do you think he has been doing a good job?
Quote 3 0
12547zteen
I think Mueller is doing a good job. 
Quote 1 0
Kodfish
I hope that the Mueller is collecting a lot of evidence.  I know that very little information is coming out of the investigation other than speculation.  

I cant wait for the final shoe to drop on Trump and his Fascist Friends.  

I sincerely hope he does an exhaustive investigation that brings all the deceit with one BIG punch. I hope it reveals all the dishonestly, corruptness, and evilness of his regime.

When this occurs he will loose all support from the GOP.   Then his fate will be obvious.
Quote 0 0
cpmty
I agree KODFISH,  they probably had destroyed anything that can help And I think many are affraid of him, maybe because he keeps threatening everyone. ... and many had their hands in it too. I can't believe all this  scandalous and lies and made up stories and malice and cruelty evil ... in this country. It looks like someone opened the evil  Pandora's box. THE COUNTRY DIVIDED BECAUSE $$$ AND POWER? AND WE HAVE A CLOWN MANIPULATED BY A BUNCH OF OLD SNAKES AND
TOADS. 
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
Yes we do...let's hope some rise above and help us out to get him out!
Quote 1 0
Kim
I'm not sure if he is or not considering there isn't a whole lot of information about the investigation getting to the press. The little that has been reported and considering he's been verbally threatened still continuing I think he is. Trump should ask Mueller how he's handling leaks.
Quote 0 0
DRR2017
From what I've read I think he's doing a good job.... but I need to have patients. I know...good things come to those who wait. But hurry please!
Quote 0 0
Kodfish
I hope he is taking lots of time to investigate all there is about Trump, his family, and his fired and resent administration.  Although impatient also, I have faith the investigation will reveal all that is illegal.  I believe  that not only the investigation will reveal impeachable activity but also reveal treason activity.  I expect criminal activity will be found but Jeff Sessions will pardon him.  That is why Sessions is the AG.
Quote 0 0
cpmty
Yes but we need faster ... still i have a feeling  he is taking time to see if people gets tire and forget about it...??? i hope they don't do that and with all things Trump has done (illegal o inappropriate, threats etc)  he has enough to do something. They did got info. from a Russian businessman who got killed (by Putin??) involvement of Trump with the results of the election, he was involved to his bones. Not only that but other stuff not related to politics, too 
Quote 0 0