Monday, December 2, 2019
thetrumpimpeachment Show full post »
cpmty
TOTALLY AGREE WITH ''THE TRUMP IMPEACHMENT....'' NEITHER IS GOOD FOR THE COUNTRY. ONE IS CRAZY (REALLY CRAZY LITERALY CRAZY  AND THE OTHER IT IS AN HYPOCRITE  THAT MAKE PEOPLE BELIEVE HE IS A CHRISTIAN, HE IS NOT. HE IS A 'PHARISEOUS' (sorry don't know spelling) you cant trust. This are the worse, you can't trust them or believe them. I thing one of Trump's generals will do a better choice if we have a change and force to take a Republican. 
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
I agree completely!
Quote 0 0
Seanmom
Pence IS caught up in the scandal. Pretty soon Paul and Mitch will figure out what their choice is: impeach Trump now and get Pence as President OR do nothing and watch helplessly in 2019 as the Democrat Hse and Senate impeaches AND REMOVES Trump AND Pence. Then they get Pelosi as President--or whomever the Dems pick for Speaker.  
Quote 0 0
DRR2017
Neither but If I have to vote I guess Pence [frown]
Quote 0 0
Kim
I don't agree with any of Pences's political views, but at least he wouldn't be a complete embarrassment and would give the office the respect it deserves.
Quote 0 0
Delta Flight
Trump is a proven idiot and I do not trust Pence either. Clean the swamp of all. Drain it.
Any landing you walk away from is great.
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
I don't want to see Pence in office, let me make that clear. But to Kim's point, we have sunk to a new low here...and hopefully it would just be a temporary Pence presidency....and I do think he would be better with NATO, etc....and as to the Generals, Kelly says he's staying now through 2020 and Mattis….doesn't seem to be doing too much....aren't they all that are left?
Quote 0 0