Monday, December 2, 2019
thetrumpimpeachment Show full post »
Delta Flight
Bobcarper99 wrote:
Bob Carper here

bobcarper99@yahoo.com

The initials POTUS have long since stood for "President Of The United States"  I grew up in the days when POTUS meant something.  I witnessed the grief of American citizens when Franklin Delano Roosvelt died in Warm Springs.  I saw how Harry S. Truman took over our country immmediately thereafter.  I saw American presidents come and go....Eisenhower, Johnson, Kennedy, ....the long line of succession to the Presidency seemed endless.  My parents were Democrats and I became one not knowing much about politids.

Regrettably our highest office in the land was horribly besmirched as soon as Donald Trump took over.  Mistakes became lies.  The Russians have meddled in our political system.  Not even the Nazis have invaded our country, all thanks to the bumbling of Donald Trump.  He is a disgrace to the American nation.  My only question remains....why haven't we gotten rid of him sooner?

That is a question which only the American people have to solve.

Bob Carper

bobcarper99@yahoo.com

POTUS stood for pride in America. A world leader. A statesman. Honor etc

No more!
Any landing you walk away from is great.
Quote 1 0
Delta Flight
http://www.cnn.com/2017/09/21/politics/trump-approval-40-percent-hurricanes-north-korea/index.html

Have Americans lost their minds. Trump at 40% approval? Must be a typo.
Did Trump ever give the Sandy or Harvey hurricane funds his 1 million dollars each?
He is a hypocrite.

Oops............   may In say that here?
Quote 1 0
DRR2017
Bob .... quote "My only question remains....why haven't we gotten rid of him sooner?" I ask the same question ????? Every day that man is in office he digs the hole deeper. He is a disgrace.[frown]
Quote 1 0
Bobcarper99
Hi out there....

Bob Carper here

bobcarper99@yahoo.com

I hope the readership of this forum pays very careful attention to what I have to say.

Clearly, wisdom and good sense are rarities.  On one hand we have a baby faced maniac that is attempting to fire missles into the Pacific with reckless abandon.  On the other side we have an absolute lunatic serving as president that may go over the limits of sanity and call Kim Jong Un's bluff and start a nuclear war, without realizing what the Chinese or the South Koreans or even the Russians might do.

If we launch a thermonuclear strike and wipe out all of North Korea, they will be faced with a big impossibility to rebuid their nation.  On the other side, the Chinese may strike back at us.  All of which points to the fact we have an idiot president on one side and a baby faced moron on the other side.

My take on all of this....stop hurling nuclear threats and start talking.  Granted, this may not work forever, and it will be a miracle if it ever does work at all..

I do not have any answers to all of this.  I have reached the down side of my career  At 84 years young, I can hardly be called upon to set national policy or to make sane men think rationally.

Bob Carper
18003 Mateny Road
Apartment 318
Germantown, MD 20874

Bob Carper
Quote 2 0
Delta Flight
Very well said.

Trump is Americas problem! The US has to tame him.
Un is a Rocket Man and kid in a candy store. If he makes a fuss he may get his way?
Quote 0 0
Delta Flight
Bobcarper99 wrote:
Hi out there....

Bob Carper here

bobcarper99@yahoo.com

I hope the readership of this forum pays very careful attention to what I have to say.

Clearly, wisdom and good sense are rarities.  On one hand we have a baby faced maniac that is attempting to fire missles into the Pacific with reckless abandon.  On the other side we have an absolute lunatic serving as president that may go over the limits of sanity and call Kim Jong Un's bluff and start a nuclear war, without realizing what the Chinese or the South Koreans or even the Russians might do.

If we launch a thermonuclear strike and wipe out all of North Korea, they will be faced with a big impossibility to rebuid their nation.  On the other side, the Chinese may strike back at us.  All of which points to the fact we have an idiot president on one side and a baby faced moron on the other side.

My take on all of this....stop hurling nuclear threats and start talking.  Granted, this may not work forever, and it will be a miracle if it ever does work at all..

I do not have any answers to all of this.  I have reached the down side of my career  At 84 years young, I can hardly be called upon to set national policy or to make sane men think rationally.

Bob Carper
18003 Mateny Road
Apartment 318
Germantown, MD 20874

Bob Carper

You spoke from your heart Bob.  One 84 year old to admire. 
Quote 0 0
dae
Oh yea, Trump is a racist he can deny  it all he wants  to.  His actions  have shown  it.  I hope  we survive  his term  in office  without  having  a race war.  
Quote 0 0
asknot
It is a well known fact Trumps father arrested at a KKK brawl in New York in 1927. Like father like son!
Quote 0 0
Destroy_Trumpturd_Now
Absolutely! He's denied Puerto Rico help with the hurricane and he's still working on finding a way to build that ridiculous border wall at the borderline of Mexico. He doesn't care about hurting lots of innocent mexican descent children leaving them lonely without their parents and giving them to dangerous sexual predators known as foster parents.
Quote 0 0
n8420son
Yup
Quote 0 0
Twayne
Even if tRump were to suddenly come out of his senility and mental illnesses and receive every form of peach prize in the world, it is too late for him. He still needs to go to prison (NOT jail!) for his committed crimes of which there are many. It is simply too late - the man has NO ethics, NO scruples, NO loyalties, and should have been named as "No Brains Atoll".
Quote 0 0
Delta Flight
Tongue in cheek! Trump wants to MAGA. Shall we all follow him by example?

I think not!
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
Yes, Trump is a racist. And thanks for all of your posts. Very interesting.
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
Yes, I think Trump is a racist.
Quote 0 0
usernameeme1
yes - the only things that nameless person in the white house (dt) is spewing forth
are hate bigotry arrogance separation and division-
Quote 0 0