Monday, December 2, 2019
Ritaruby Show full post »
Bobcarper99
Good Morning Ritaruby...it is Thursday morning already and I have seen and applaud your posts.  I totally agree with your decision to reduce the number of friends in the Trump Impeachment.  Like yourself, but for different reasons, I am cutting back on the number of posts I am entering.  My reasons are somewhat like yours....I have had enough of the politics to fill a bargeload.  Although the respect we all have for each other on Facebook and the Trump Impeachment, the politics expressed in this post are so opinionated that I have (like you) decided to stay quiet and only surface when there is something to say that I feel I must express an opinion.  Therefore, you will not see many posts emanating from me but on occasion, I will sound off my opinions.

I have enough to do anyway.  I am looking for ways and means of making a few dollars to augment the Social Security dole and my Honeywell pension.  I still have not gone broke as yet and I hope I stay afloat for many years to come.

But again, I applaud what you are doing.  If there is anything I can do to help, please let me know

Respectfully
Bob Carper

http://www.bobcarper99@yahoo.com
Quote 0 0
Delta Flight
Bobcarper99 wrote:
Good Morning Ritaruby...it is Thursday morning already and I have seen and applaud your posts.  I totally agree with your decision to reduce the number of friends in the Trump Impeachment.  Like yourself, but for different reasons, I am cutting back on the number of posts I am entering.  My reasons are somewhat like yours....I have had enough of the politics to fill a bargeload.  Although the respect we all have for each other on Facebook and the Trump Impeachment, the politics expressed in this post are so opinionated that I have (like you) decided to stay quiet and only surface when there is something to say that I feel I must express an opinion.  Therefore, you will not see many posts emanating from me but on occasion, I will sound off my opinions.

I have enough to do anyway.  I am looking for ways and means of making a few dollars to augment the Social Security dole and my Honeywell pension.  I still have not gone broke as yet and I hope I stay afloat for many years to come.

But again, I applaud what you are doing.  If there is anything I can do to help, please let me know

Respectfully
Bob Carper

http://www.bobcarper99@yahoo.com

So nice to see you post here again. Please, remember us and join in when you can. Wish I had an idea how you can make money!

Delta Flight  
Any landing you walk away from is great.
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
Hello dear Bob, you wonderful man! I understand your decision and will of course respect it regarding your posting less, however, to clarify I believe you misunderstood my mention of ceasing relationships. What I was responding to was a post I believe by dfcloud stating that she has made a conscious decision to let some of her own personal friendships go with people who voted for Trump and/or currently still support him. I told her I have done the same, as I have. But regarding posting on our forum I continue to enjoy my role as Moderator (perhaps a bit too much sometimes!) so plan to regularly post and try to respond to everyone as much as is possible/as I deem appropriate. So I won't be posting less, sorry guys, I don't go away that easily....anyone remember the Hotel California song by the Eagles ..."you can check out any time you like, but you can never leave..." I make no judgements though on how frequent or how little others choose to post...it's Freedom of Speech and choice after all, we don't want to behave like Trump (oh wow...just thought that the Hotel California line applies to the Trump White House too! Ugh!). I love seeing everyone's posts and hope that you all continue to check out our forum whenever you choose. I admit to being a bit obsessed with it, but that's just me.
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
Thanks for your offer to help though Bob. You are so kind and no, there's nothing you can do to help now but if something comes up I will let you know. Be well and hopefully we do see your posts sometimes.😃
Quote 0 0
Delta Flight
Ritaruby wrote:
Hello dear Bob, you wonderful man! I understand your decision and will of course respect it regarding your posting less, however, to clarify I believe you misunderstood my mention of ceasing relationships. What I was responding to was a post I believe by dfcloud stating that she has made a conscious decision to let some of her own personal friendships go with people who voted for Trump and/or currently still support him. I told her I have done the same, as I have. But regarding posting on our forum I continue to enjoy my role as Moderator (perhaps a bit too much sometimes!) so plan to regularly post and try to respond to everyone as much as is possible/as I deem appropriate. So I won't be posting less, sorry guys, I don't go away that easily....anyone remember the Hotel California song by the Eagles ..."you can check out any time you like, but you can never leave..." I make no judgements though on how frequent or how little others choose to post...it's Freedom of Speech and choice after all, we don't want to behave like Trump (oh wow...just thought that the Hotel California line applies to the Trump White House too! Ugh!). I love seeing everyone's posts and hope that you all continue to check out our forum whenever you choose. I admit to being a bit obsessed with it, but that's just me.

youtube Hotel California.

Delta Flight

Any landing you walk away from is great.
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
Oh, Ok I see it here now..thanks Delta Flight - anyone love this great group and song as much as me? I listen to it to help ground me in these times.
Quote 0 0