Monday, December 2, 2019
droberts
Wisconsin flipped the first Red to Blue seat of 2018. Woohoo!!!
"Where law ends tyranny begins"  John Locke
Locke defines tyranny as "the exercise of power beyond right." A just leader is bound by the laws of the legislative and works for the people, whereas a tyrant breaks the laws and acts on his own behalf

"All that is necessary for evil to triumph is for good men (and women) to do nothing."  Edmund Burke
Quote 0 0
Bobcarper99
Good Wednesday Morning all of you!!!

Today is the day the electrical repair guys come to Willow Manor to bang and scrape and it will be NOISY!!!!  I guess I have to put up with it.....

The new name "Dirty Donald" seems to fit very well.  I like "Trumpturd" better but I guess I will take either one.  Any way you put it, a filthy louse is still a filthy louse.

Cheers

Bob Carper

bobcarper99@yahoo.com
Quote 0 0
Bobcarper99
Bob carper here once again....''To Droberts, ritaruby, deltaflight, and all the rest of the good people....

I notes that one of the earlier posts, the name "Dirty Donald " came up...

Earlier there was a note saying that he is using the term "shithole republics" to mention the African and Latin countries.  If all you agree that this bastard MUST BE IMPEACHED QUICKLY, let's hear it !!!!  This is another bloody insult to our African and Latin friends and I would hope that the whole world rises up in hell fire fury over the latest outbursts.  This idiotic bastard MUST BE LOCKED UP IN AN INSANE ASYLUM !!!!!

And rather quickly, I must add....

Cheers

Bob Carper

bobcarper99@yahoo.com
Quote 0 0
ImPeach
We all have seen this coming. In the special election for Tom Price's former seat in GA's 6th district where Price won re-election in Nov. 2016 by a 23.4% margin, Karen Handel barely squeaked by with a 3.6% margin of victory.

That was Newt Gingrich's old district and it hadn't gone for a Democrat since the mid-1970's.

The times they are a changing...
While we bullied, stole and bought our homeland, we began the slaughter of the red man
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
Impeach...YES! The times, they ARE changing....but I am a bit concerned about this DACA deal....I hope the Dems don't get blamed for not "fixing" what Trump and the Republicans messed up...most want a "clean" Daca deal without that stupid wall...but with this creep POTUS I don't see how that is possible...wish he would have signed the Graham-Durbin bill for God's sake! But there is still hope!
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
Yes Bob, he does need to be locked up!
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
Bob, I like filthy louse. The other names I can think of for him are not fit for our forum.
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
droberts-OMG I missed that we flipped Wisconsin! Hooray!
Quote 0 0
droberts
They flipped in MO Tuesday!

Democrats have just pulled of their second upset of 2018. A Republican legislative seat in Missouri flipped from red to blue on Tuesday night as Democrat Mike Revis won House District 97. This district went heavily for Trump, giving him a 61-33 margin in 2016.

This seat had been in GOP hands for at least eight years, but on Tuesday, Revis captured it with a 52-48 victory—a massive 31-point swingfrom the 2016 presidential results.

Can find rest of article on thetrumpimpeachment website.

GO BLUE!!!

"Where law ends tyranny begins"  John Locke
Locke defines tyranny as "the exercise of power beyond right." A just leader is bound by the laws of the legislative and works for the people, whereas a tyrant breaks the laws and acts on his own behalf

"All that is necessary for evil to triumph is for good men (and women) to do nothing."  Edmund Burke
Quote 1 0
Destroy_Trumpturd_Now
Woooohoooooo!!!!! GO MISSOURI!!!!!! I hope every State goes blue
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
You bet Destroy_Trumpturd_Now - It is happening...the red states flipping to blue...and hopefully one by one we will see all blue soon!
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
I agree droberts! Go blue! Even more so in the red states!!!!
Quote 1 0