Monday, December 2, 2019
Ritaruby
WOW DO I NOW LOVE THE COLOR BLUE! BLUE WAVE COME ON IN! JUST READ THAT IT IS OFFICIAL THAT CONOR LAMB WON IN PA! CELEBRATE PEOPLE....I'M SURE WE ALL HELPED IN SOME WAY!😁😄😃
Quote 1 0
Destroy_Trumpturd_Now
WOOOOOOOHOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Let's keep up the BLUE wave Friends😄😄😄
Quote 0 0
Delta Flight
Ritaruby wrote:
WOW DO I NOW LOVE THE COLOR BLUE! BLUE WAVE COME ON IN! JUST READ THAT IT IS OFFICIAL THAT CONOR LAMB WON IN PA! CELEBRATE PEOPLE....I'M SURE WE ALL HELPED IN SOME WAY!😁😄😃

Hi Rita

See, there really is a Santa!  Power to the Blue.

https://www.cnn.com/2018/03/21/politics/lamb-saccone-concession/index.html
Any landing you walk away from is great.
Quote 1 0
Ritaruby
Yes, Delta Flight...there really may be a Santa Claus...now maybe he or she will be wearing a BLUE suit ...instead of that old red one! LOL.😃
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
Destroy_Trumpturd_Now - See, I told you there's some hope!😃
Quote 1 0
Delta Flight
Ritaruby wrote:
Yes, Delta Flight...there really may be a Santa Claus...now maybe he or she will be wearing a BLUE suit ...instead of that old red one! LOL.😃

LOL

Sorry Rita.

Is that big red R for republican?  You really need to get a better avatar!

You know who made me do it!
Quote 0 0
Bobcarper99
Good Morning Rita...and DeltaFlight

I saw the post where several members take umprance over the big red "R" you use.  May I suggest you use a vivid GREEN for your posts.  In that way you will get rid of the big red "R" and not to take anything away from St Patrick, changing over to a vivid GREEN would be a step in the right direction.  I like GREEN (I'm partial to green anyway.

Cheers
Bob Carper

bobcarper99@yahoo.com
Quote 1 0
Delta Flight
Bobcarper99 wrote:
Good Morning Rita...and DeltaFlight

I saw the post where several members take umprance over the big red "R" you use.  May I suggest you use a vivid GREEN for your posts.  In that way you will get rid of the big red "R" and not to take anything away from St Patrick, changing over to a vivid GREEN would be a step in the right direction.  I like GREEN (I'm partial to green anyway.

Cheers
Bob Carper

bobcarper99@yahoo.com

Nice to see you Bob

Green with envy? No! Rita needs a blue avatar!😁😃😄
Quote 1 0
Ritaruby
Hi Bob and Delta Flight...I hear you about my Avatar...I have actually thought about it and I think I may ask our Editor to make it blue instead...I'm sure the R had to do with ritaruby and red...but you are right here...we'll see if he will do this. I believe one of the new members, rudynostalgia has a red one also-or pink like red. Obviously this is not first on anyone's list...but point well taken...Bob, I also like the color green!😃
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
Delta Flight, I know who makes you do everything...and it is not the devil...it is yourself!😃
Quote 0 0
Delta Flight
Ritaruby wrote:
Delta Flight, I know who makes you do everything...and it is not the devil...it is yourself!😃

Actually if you look at the picture link on your pc you can upload anyone to become your new avatar. Just go into your profile here and change the big RED one

I would do it but can't because of security here.!😊😍😎😋

DF

Apple pie lover

Quote 0 0
Delta Flight
Hi Rita

Big R........  just right click and save and browse for your new avatar.

See the source image
Quote 0 1
Ritaruby
Sorry Delta Flight this Avatar is a bit too much for me...I've asked our Editor for a nice blue one..thanks for the thought though.
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
Sorry again, Delta Flight...too technological for me to upload any pictures but thanks for your help and again for the thought.😃
Quote 0 0
dfcloud
First of all, anyone who has been on this site even once should have enough sense to know the red R is R for Rita, and red because that's what color it was made with. My D is only there because my name is Debra and I didn't choose either it or the color, which is also a shade of red. WHY are people getting so petty that they're letting the color of a random avatar bother them?  Just because we choose to vote blue doesn't mean we have to purge red from our lives. As an artist, that thought is just blasphemous!!! 
Now, back to the title of this thread... CONOR LAMB!!!!!!!!! YAAAAAYYYYYYY!!!!!! 
Quote 0 0