Monday, December 2, 2019
Ritaruby Show full post »
Delta Flight
Sorry but Rita and I have over 2,500 posts here and close to 600 reputations. What we do is tease!

Sorry if I messed up your day. I have no intent to disturb posters here.

Lighten up and enjoy the forum. We are civil and polite but the odd joke helps.

Rita is not republican and she likes blue or green better!

Correct me if I am wrong!

DF
Any landing you walk away from is great.
Quote 0 0
Bobcarper99
Good Afternoon all you glorious people...!!!Bob Carper once again (in style)

DeltaFlight...I LOVE that big "R" with all those glorious colors in it.  It is truly a work of art.  I hope she might like that one.  I know I do !!!  My take on these avatars....Whatever Rita likes and can sell to the editors of this forum.  If she has use red (for RitaRuby) let her use it in goood style.  The avatar you show is a knockout.

I have used blue long before Blue has become a symbol of Blue standing for the current surge of posts denoting the switchover from red to blue symbolizing the many members that enjoy Blue as the colors denoting the switch from red to blue.  As long as Rita is happy with red, let sleeping avatars lie.  I merely suggested green because St Patrick's Day has since passed.  By the way, that is my granddaughter's birthday.

My thing is beeping...gotta run....cheers
Bob Carper

bobcarper99@yahoo.com
Quote 0 0
Delta Flight
Bye Bob

DF
Quote 0 0
droberts
Another one bites the dust
And another one gone, and another one gone
Hey, I'm gonna get you too

ALL RIGHT!!!!!!
"Where law ends tyranny begins"  John Locke
Locke defines tyranny as "the exercise of power beyond right." A just leader is bound by the laws of the legislative and works for the people, whereas a tyrant breaks the laws and acts on his own behalf

"All that is necessary for evil to triumph is for good men (and women) to do nothing."  Edmund Burke
Quote 0 0
Delta Flight
Cute droberts!😁😃
Quote 0 0
dfcloud
Wasn't in reference to you DF...
I was responding to :Bobcarper99 wrote:
Good Morning Rita...and DeltaFlight
I saw the post where several members take umprance over the big red "R" you use.
Quote 0 0
Delta Flight
dfcloud wrote:
Wasn't in reference to you DF...
I was responding to :Bobcarper99 wrote:
Good Morning Rita...and DeltaFlight
I saw the post where several members take umprance over the big red "R" you use.

OK ...........  
Quote 0 0
Bobcarper99
Hi Droberts

I loved the lyrics to the song "Another One Bites the Dust!!!"  I hear it all the time on BIG100 which I get over the internet here in the Washington DC metro area....That one is on the 60s-70s oldies label.  I can't remember the group that sings that but it will come to mind when I least expect it (probably in the middle of the night).

That one helped me to make my day

Cheers
Bob Carper

bobcarper99@yahoo.com
Quote 0 0
droberts
Bobcarper99 wrote:
Hi Droberts

I loved the lyrics to the song "Another One Bites the Dust!!!"  I hear it all the time on BIG100 which I get over the internet here in the Washington DC metro area....That one is on the 60s-70s oldies label.  I can't remember the group that sings that but it will come to mind when I least expect it (probably in the middle of the night).

Cheers
Bob Carper

bobcarper99@yahoo.com

Glad you enjoyed it! When I still lived in the Metro Detroit area and the Lions were having a great season (one of few), that was their go to music whenever they scored or won a game. It came to mind when I heard Conor Lamb officially won and the repug conceded. Couldn't get it out of my mind, so I thought I'd share.
"Where law ends tyranny begins"  John Locke
Locke defines tyranny as "the exercise of power beyond right." A just leader is bound by the laws of the legislative and works for the people, whereas a tyrant breaks the laws and acts on his own behalf

"All that is necessary for evil to triumph is for good men (and women) to do nothing."  Edmund Burke
Quote 0 0
Delta Flight
Bobcarper99 wrote:
Hi Droberts

Cheers
Bob Carper

bobcarper99@yahoo.com

The group is Queen

https://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=youtube+another+one+bites+the+dust&FORM=HDRSC3
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
Thanks for the links and Hi again to Bob and droberts...I also loved that group and that song!
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
Always great to share some (healing) music...and any other healers in this manic crazy time!
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
Yes, really people neither I nor anyone here should have a RED avatar. That being said, it is up to our editor or those more technologically bent to change if they wish. I think we will all agree that other problems are more important though and I am sure the Red was for ritaruby. Thanks for your comments and responses.
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
Good morning, or now afternoon to you too Bob.
Quote 0 0
Bobcarper99
Hi Droberts and Ritaruby and others along the golden trail....Thanks for the update on the song, "Another one bites the dust..."  Right now my musical tastes are swinging back to WGMS /WETA (both in the DC Metro area.  I vascillate between hearing straight classical music (Brahms, Beethoven, and Tschaikowsky.  Probably when I have enoug of that I will go back to BIG199.  All depends on I have had enough of this or that.  We currentlyy have emerged victorious over the winter and the snow it was supposed to bring....but didn't.  Now to Spring we go....no more snow....please??????

Cheers
Bob Carper

bob Carper

bobcarper99@yahoo.com
Quote 0 0