Monday, December 2, 2019
Ritaruby
Have any of you received any of these??? I spam all of mine.....horrid...not sure how they got my name except for my contacting our local Reps who are currently all Republican maybe....Got two phone calls - they said "I'm calling for Donald Trump" and I just said "no" and hung up.
Quote 0 0
QuietStorm
Trump is getting worried and scared.  If anything good comes out of this virus, maybe it will help him lose getting re-elected.  Let's hope so!
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
QuietStorm, these are my thoughts exactly also. There is nothing at all good about the pandemic...but the silver lining could be that he loses re-election. I read where he is talking to Putin like 4 times per week...but I have heard that people who planned to vote for him are re thinking that after his lack of response to the COVID-19 pandemic/virus. I also heard something about Trump and the Republicans trying to sway Democratic and Independent voters...I wish them good luck with that...not. I think it's easier for the Dems to pull away Republicans right now and Independents than the other way around.
Quote 0 0