Ritaruby
THIS IS BEYOND CONCERNING. I STILL SUSPECT TRUMP WOULD START ONE OR MORE WARS AND GIVE UP MORE TO SATISFY PUTIN AND OTHERS - TO CAUSE MORE CHAOS SO HE CAN REPLACE MATTIS WITH S "YES PERSON" AND ALSO TO DISTRACT FROM HIS CURRENT FINANCIAL CRIMES. THOUGHTS?
Quote 0 0
Delta Flight
I do not think that Mattis retired as trump had tweeted.

He resigned because he was ashamed  of  trump's actions about Syria.

trump used the retired word to save face.

Nobody wants to be associated with trump.
Any landing you walk away from is great.
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
Agreed again Delta Flight. Have you read Mattis's resignation letter? He - and most of the news commentators and guests made it crystal clear that Mattis resigned over "differences of opinion" ..he'd almost always disagreed with Trump but it is said that the Syria issue and the Afghanistan issues perhaps are issues he especially can not live with...what Trump is doing. I don't think anyone believes it was a resignation and I believe had he not resigned he could have been fired as apparently they were butting heads....our nation is less safe without him and he'll probably find someone from Fox News to take the job....as this job, like the Chief of Staff job and others work closely with Trump...and no semi sane person wants to chance it...they might end up needing a lawyer and having nice chats with Mueller.
Quote 0 0
Destroy_Trumpturd_Now
Yeah trump is going to still find another crony to take the position, he's not going to back down.
Quote 0 0
Delta Flight
Yeah trump is going to still find another crony to take the position, he's not going to back down.

His grounds keeper at the golf course ??
Quote 0 0
Destroy_Trumpturd_Now
I'm sorry? I don't understand by golf course.
Quote 0 0
Delta Flight
I'm sorry? I don't understand by golf course.

A grounds keeper takes care of a golf course! And 18 flags!

As you said, trump will find a crony to take his place. Trump may like the girl at KFC and appoint her next~

Who cares!
Quote 0 0
Destroy_Trumpturd_Now
Oh lol I see
Quote 0 0
Delta Flight
Oh lol I see

Trust me.

Just ask Ritaruby!

😇😇
Quote 1 0
Ritaruby
Thanks for the vote of confidence Delta Flight.
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
I think he will do worse than the grounds keeper at his golf course....and it can be scary....again, I say Fox News still has staff to pick from...or perhaps Rush Limbaugh will direct him as he seems to be running Trump's pea brain, the country and the possible shut down right now!
Quote 0 0
Destroy_Trumpturd_Now
😁😁😁
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
Mattis leaving is not a good sign, Destroy_Trumpturd_Now.
Quote 0 0
Destroy_Trumpturd_Now
Well I heard its suppose to be a rebuke to trump, I didn't know it was bad, I'm sorry for the misunderstanding.
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
No apologies necessary. Mattis resigned for multiple reasons but most of them had to do with his disagreements with Trump on Trump' policy issues and though as one person mentioned I didn't agree with all of his view he was and is a career professional. It is said that he expected to serve under Hillary and then got stock with Trump...stayed the course for 2+ years but could not take it any more.Who can blame him? We've just lost "the other adult in the room."
Quote 0 0