Monday, December 2, 2019
Ritaruby
Heard on MSNBC....can anyone verify this for me, did you hear about it? I can't believe it...apparently John Kelley had a hand in this. Your thoughts? Further Info?
Quote 0 0
Janet
How much did it cost him?!
Quote 0 0
Delta Flight
Welcome to the forum Janet.  We take pride in being a large family here. If you need help just ask a moderator and please post what is on your mind OK?

DF
Any landing you walk away from is great.
Quote 0 0
Delta Flight
Ritaruby wrote:
Heard on MSNBC....can anyone verify this for me, did you hear about it? I can't believe it...apparently John Kelley had a hand in this. Your thoughts? Further Info?

Rita!!!

I always bail you out and you keep answering for me??????????  LOL

WHY

Your link OK?

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/05/23/us/politics/jared-kushner-security-clearance.html
Any landing you walk away from is great.
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
What would I/we do without you here to bail me out on this forum by helping with links and much else, Delta Flight? This is a great link, I suggest that everyone read it. Unbelievable that this rat could get a full security clearance back. Thank you John Kelley, is that who made this decision? They keep getting slimier and slimier...like rattlesnakes! Thanks for bailing me out again LOL!
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
Hi Janet, I also would like to welcome you to the forum. You bring up a good point-did Kushner pay someone to get his security clearance? I had not thought of that and I am sure that is yet another illegal act if it happened that way. As Delta Flight said, please feel free to speak your mind about Trump here - we all have the same mission on this forum.
Quote 0 0