Ritaruby
I ask myself, how could the CEO of Amazon and Owner of the Washington Post, richest man in the world be LURED (my opinion here) by a woman formerly with Fox News whose brother has close ties to Pecker/AMI/ Rodger Stone and Carter Page...and possibly others.

Boy, she must have been an attractive seductress or he must have fallen under a spell....sad his divorce followed from his wife of many years.....yet I am still a fan of his because he has taken on Trump and his band of criminals and not bowed down to their threats to blackmail him with explicit photos and more texts....

He has the best Investigator around, Gavin de Becker - I read his book "Fear Less" many years ago...

I hope Bezos is not still with this woman.....but either way I am glad he will not be a party to a "political hit job" on him via blackmail and threats.

Links? Thoughts?
Quote 1 0
dfcloud
I haven't really been following the story, mainly because I feel like it's the pot calling the kettle black, ya know? We're supposed to believe it's BAD because they say Bezos blah blah blah... but it's not bad when le pinche culero has repeatedly done that very thing MANY times???
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
You make a good point here, dfcloud. I have thought the same thing....but Trump is the first to criticize anyone he hears of having an affair, cheating on women or even harming them....I think it escapes his tiny pea of a brain that everyone knows he, himself has done more of the same kinds of things than many others combined. I am following this story because of its investigative angle. That it appears that Saudi Arabia is tied into this....and Trump went after Bezos as AMI did and Bezos is not bowing down to blackmail. I am not as concerned about his affair and divorce - though as mentioned though I try not to judge I don't think either were right....I am concerned that this could be a piece of the puzzle which gets David Pecker of AMI in jail for violating his agreement with the SDNY Prosecutors (and possibly Mueller, not sure about that one)…..every time I see someone or an entity go after Trump and his crime boss antics it takes my stress level down a notch because now....well much more has been exposed that the Repugs withheld for the last 2 years or so.
Quote 1 0
Ritaruby
Watch them contact Bezos's wife to try and get her to "give dirt" on him now....but with the I'm sure hefty settlement she is getting I doubt she'd want to risk criminality and exposure of their own troubles..
Quote 1 0
dfcloud
I totally agree. I've just reached the point where I am so sick of all tweetledum's crap, and going after people for doing 1/2 of the exact same crap he's done, and we're still having to deal with him. I have confidence that Mueller is a stickler for facts and wants to make sure all his i's are dotted and t's are crossed, but for the love off mike!!!!! It's been over a year!!!! Don't we have enough to get that asshat out of our white house and throw his and Pence's and McConnell's asses in JAIL NOW???????
Quote 1 0
QuietStorm
I feel impatient too, with how long it's taking for Mueller to bring things to a conclusion, but Trump is like an onion in that you peel away one layer, only to find many more!  I wish the girl he raped when she was only 13 would come forward, but I heard her whole family was threatened with death if she ever spoke of the incident.  His buddy Roger Stone was in to sex parties and little girls as well !  If you have Netflix, check out the documentary called ' Get me Roger Stone '.  I would rather Mueller take more time and be as thorough as possible, even if it's hard on all of us to wait it out.  Every person indicted brings us closer to the head of the snake, .. Trump!  Kudos to Bezos for exposing the blackmail Trump's other little buddy tried to pull on him!
Quote 2 0
Ritaruby
Agreed dfcloud. I also realize what Mueller is doing but there is SO much OBVIOUS evidence of SO MANY  CRIMES Trump and company have committed that (ideally) both he and Pence should be out....and I have no words for McConnell. The people of Kentucky keep electing his sorry excuse of a human being...perhaps with the shutdown(s) and when they don't see tax refunds, etc. they will wake up. I could be wrong but I believe they elected a Democrat to the House. I also say Kudos to Bezos and everyone who has the guts to stand up to Trump. The bully pulpit needs challengers and too bad NO moderate Republicans will challenge him as well as the Democrats. I still hope he is not on the ticket in 2020! Trump and his crime boss buddies are good with the threats...I understand that Alessandria (sp?) Ocasio Cortez got a murder threat recently...not sure if from Trump and company or a crazy Trump supporter. I saw a scene from Trump's rally in Texas - and also Beto's - and there were just too many red hats in Trump's crowd for my comfort, with a big sign that read Build the Wall against a red background. Ugh! Gag me!
Quote 2 0
Ritaruby
Oh sorry, Quietstorm….sleep deprivation, I apologize.
Quote 1 0
Ritaruby
And my reply was also to dfcloud.
Quote 0 0
droberts
What seems to get glossed over in some of these stories is that Jeff Bezos and his wife have been separated for the past year and it was something they both decided on. To give themselves a trial separation. That means they were trying to figure out whether or not they could make it work or even if they wanted to and  were probably both free to go and see other people. No one knows what was agreed on between Bezos and his wife, that's between them. As for Lauren Sanchez he's known her for a few years, her and her husband and his wife knew them. Some people even say that Bezos wife knew he was seeing Sanchez.

Who needs enemies when you have a brother like Sanchez?

All I can say about Bezos is they picked the wrong guy and I hope he brings them all down. The Enquirer has always been a Rag newspaper spreading lies and misinformation . It probably contains like two percent truth, if any.
"All that is necessary for evil to triumph is for good men (and women) to do nothing."  Edmund Burke
Quote 1 0
cpmty
QuietStorm wrote:
I feel impatient too, with how long it's taking for Mueller to bring things to a conclusion, but Trump is like an onion in that you peel away one layer, only to find many more!  I wish the girl he raped when she was only 13 would come forward, but I heard her whole family was threatened with death if she ever spoke of the incident.  His buddy Roger Stone was in to sex parties and little girls as well !  If you have Netflix, check out the documentary called ' Get me Roger Stone '.  I would rather Mueller take more time and be as thorough as possible, even if it's hard on all of us to wait it out.  Every person indicted brings us closer to the head of the snake, .. Trump!  Kudos to Bezos for exposing the blackmail Trump's other little buddy tried to pull on him!
. {{{{ yes, o show on the BBC news at night about that case Trump and  other very important people including a UK prince were involved in this raping ring WHAT I DO NOT UNDERSTAND IS WHY NOTHING HAS BEEN SAID  IN THE NEWS HERE EVEN BEFORE ELECTIONS. 
Quote 1 0
cpmty
cpmty wrote:
. {{{{ yes, o show on the BBC news at night about that case Trump and  other very important people including a UK prince were involved in this raping ring WHAT I DO NOT UNDERSTAND IS WHY NOTHING HAS BEEN SAID  IN THE NEWS HERE EVEN BEFORE ELECTIONS. 
{{{. correction ''I saw ...''etc.
Quote 1 0
Ritaruby
cpmty, I missed thiis story, thanks for sharing it. I as well can not believe that this story did not come out in the news here! I'm betting it will eventually....is BBC news at night on cable? I am interested in where you found this....but not surprised.
Quote 1 0
Ritaruby
droberts, I had no idea about the information on Bezos...where did you find this out? I'm very surprised that in our media as well as on the Enquirer story (that one is expected) they painted a picture making it look like the pictures/texts which were published CAUSED Bezos' divorce. Lauren Sanchez's brother is something else. I hope Bezos's refusal to be blackmailed and now exposing of the Saudi angle likely in the story helps bring Trump down. The bully pulpit POTUS picked on the wrong person this time! Go Bezos! Maybe well get Trump out and behind bars faster....I was shocked to see the info not put out into the public here in cpmty's last post as well. The media does a great job especially in investigating (except Fox News!) but sometime they "blow up" a story beyond and don't share important info such as that which you posted. Thanks for that. Knowledge is power.
Quote 1 0
Ritaruby
correction in above post - "we'll not well.
Quote 0 0