Monday, December 2, 2019
Ritaruby
Did anyone catch Sessions lie under oath once again on television news today? (Most, not all) Republicans wanted to discuss Comey memo about the handling of the Clinton emails...Dems (and a handful of Republicans) wanted to talk Russia...saw Sessions sweat a few times...literally and figuratively...when in doubt and you want to keep your job and the big boss is watching...lie, lie, then lie some more...pitiful...but did I expect him to actually answer the questions and not say everything is a privileged discussion between him and the President? Creep...
Quote 0 0
ELLEN M MCLAUGHLIN
Yes.  I watched the weasel do the same song and dance he has done before.  The good news is that it opens the door to legally contest the "priviledge" he is claiming since Exec. Priv. can only be claimed by a president.  Also, the issues and his responses and evasions will be great when viewed by Mr. Mueller who has the Grand Jury powers and is not an "old colleague and dear friend." 
Love is the way I walk in gratitude.
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
Agreed Ellen!
Quote 0 0
DRR2017
I just saw a clip of the interview.... the "privileged discussion" part. I rolled my eyes [rolleyes] and walk away. [mad]
Quote 1 0
Ritaruby
I had to turn it off...but heard the rest of it in news clips...and as I think Ellen said Mueller will have a good time with this one. Al Franken came out afterwards on either MSNBC or CNN..I switch off - and actually said Sessions purged himself under oath and that he was not telling the truth to the Committee in either his first set of interviews or his second. I heard he has his own Attorney...a good one...and I think he is going to need him big time. Even some of the Republicans don't believe him..
Quote 1 0
Delta Flight
th (24).jpg 

I do not recollect saying that! But let me think about it and get back to you later.
Donald...........help me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Any landing you walk away from is great.
Quote 0 0
Twayne
What morons! Some are nearly as sick as tRump is!
Quote 1 0
Ritaruby
Twayne unfortunately I think that this is part of the problem...Trump surrounded-and still does-himself with pretty much anyone with some kind of "shady past" for which they have not asked forgiveness for even - and can't I think get quality people to work in that administration.
Quote 0 0
ELLEN M MCLAUGHLIN
Twayne:  They are trying to drag us all back into a past that never existed instead of opening their minds and hearts to what is right now.  How can they expect to govern a modern country when their thinking is in that imaginary "perfect time."  They are so out of touch with the majority of Americans.
Love is the way I walk in gratitude.
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
Amen Ellen...
Quote 1 0
TheCalifornian
Mr. Peanut suffers from small guy syndrome. He’s really not much more than a pissant at this stage. Disregard any problem fron Jefe. Every edict he's tried to deliver, I believe, has been shut down. And he looks like he'll pee his pants, every time he speaks.
Watch out for Punchy Tillerson. That baboon could be very dangerous. If he connects wirh Race Bannon, we could be in trouble.
As it stands, the GOP has fallen apart. There is not one Republican who will do anything but run...and THEN mouth off about Turd. They have NO viable candidates for any top shelf appointments. They've all proved gutless.
The hardline right will be the next monster. Take out Bannon and they lose their oomph.
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
Agreed. Completely.
Quote 0 0