Ritaruby
I hope this is not the end of this story, because I just feel that too much has been and is being hidden about it, particularly concerning Trump-and likely other "rich powerful men-and women"-who did this to young girls. Not sure about you but I want to know all of their names....and why Epstein had ALL of Trump's phone numbers in his possession.. Thoughts? Links?
Quote 2 0
thunderboltbrown
It was a shock  I had to ask was it real,there are lots of unanswered questions such as if he tried to commit suicide yesterday why was he not on suicide watch?why is barr investigating that should throw up all kinds of flags,could king trump be involved?AOC has got her own little investigation going,Never a dull moment in trump world anymore
Quote 0 0
dfcloud
New memes are popping up ALL over Facebook blaming Bill and Hillary... Ummm, maybe it's my old brain, but wasn't tweetledum the one who was most closely tied to Jeffrey???? Wasn't the moron the one who stood to lose the most if Epstein went to court? Talk about a diversion! Bill and Hillary my a double s!!!!
Quote 0 0
thunderboltbrown
don't listen to everything from trump world it will mess you up you should know somethings up hillary didn't mess around
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
thunderboltbrown, I agree we should not listen to everything in Trump world...and yes, I did hear that Trump is blaming Hillary Clinton for Epstein's suicide. No more to say. Does Trump have any mind at all left?
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
Agreed, dfcloud. I don't have Facebook but I did hear about Trump's "conspiracy theory" re: Epstein involving Bill and especially Hillary. My belief is that Trump stands to lose A LOT if what I suspect he did with Epstein is ever found out....if Barr doesn't or can't bury it....and it is said that there are lots of wealthy influential men who are scared their names would also come out....here's hoping they are all Republicans and firstly that they have the last name Trump. It's well known Trump partied with Epstein, there are pictures and it's said Epstein had ALL of Trump's phone numbers....no innocence here, I think. With AOC and the Investigative Journalists on this I think the truth will come out....and whoever is saying Bill and/or Hillary are responsible needs serious help which I am sure they are not getting!
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
Honestly, thunderboltbrown, Epstein's death and how it happened was not a shock to me. Apparently there was a (supposed) attempted suicide prior....and I think there are a lot of "rotten apples" in this one. I don't think this story will die now that Epstein has.
Quote 0 0
dfcloud
What with running back and forth to the hospital to see my husband, I've only got bits and pieces of the Epstein "suicide". But from the bits I've heard/read, there were marks on his neck but nothing in his cell to account for them? No note either. Sounds a bit fishy. They can try to blame the Clintons all they want, but it's the donald who had/has mob ties, not Bill and Hillary. And to me this rings of mob "fixing".
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
dfcloud, firstly I hope your husband is doing better in the hospital. I completely and totally agree with you about the Epstein suicide. VERY "fishy" - smells dirty like the skunk that Trump is - and those around him. Bill Barr is jumping right on this to investigate it too - in my opinion solely to protect and deflect any involvement in any way Trump had with Epstein, back in the day and/or now. Epstein had all of Trump's phone numbers, a (I believe 16 year old) girl was interviewed on MSNBC who said she wads "recruited" by the WOMAN - or one of them - who was also involved in the rapes-this girl was spotted working as a towel girl at Mar-A-Largo. Imagine that, coincidence? I think not. And Jane Doe who was going to hire Lisa Bloom as her attorney-who was 13 at the time she said Trump raped her at one of Epstein's parties..got scared off by threats...And there was evidence Epstein flew in young women from other countries...someone I know hear something about Russia in this story....there are I believe several good investigative journalists who have been following this story for a long time....I am hoping that between them and other LEGITITMATE investigations of this case, names are named of the wealthy and prominent men-and some women too-who frequented Epstein's parties and participated in abusing under age women-and who knows, maybe men too? I think this case is larger than we thought and now will be brought to light...I want to know all the names and I want to see Trump's in them...before the election.
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
opps.. I meant heard something about Russia.
Quote 0 0
thunderboltbrown
I wonder if Barr went in to recover the suicide note? I remember when thump said president obama wasn't born in hawaii also
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
ok so I guess with your last post you are being sarcastic....I think we all know that Barr's intentions are not what they should be....he serves only himself and his "Leader" who occupies the white house when he's not out golfing or causing harm. There are many following this story and I also heard Epstein was considering a plea deal or proffer to "name names" in testimony....
Quote 0 0
cpmty

Ritaruby wrote:
dfcloud, firstly I hope your husband is doing better in the hospital. I completely and totally agree with you about the Epstein suicide. VERY "fishy" - smells dirty like the skunk that Trump is - and those around him. Bill Barr is jumping right on this to investigate it too - in my opinion solely to protect and deflect any involvement in any way Trump had with Epstein, back in the day and/or now. Epstein had all of Trump's phone numbers, a (I believe 16 year old) girl was interviewed on MSNBC who said she wads "recruited" by the WOMAN - or one of them - who was also involved in the rapes-this girl was spotted working as a towel girl at Mar-A-Largo. Imagine that, coincidence? I think not. And Jane Doe who was going to hire Lisa Bloom as her attorney-who was 13 at the time she said Trump raped her at one of Epstein's parties..got scared off by threats...And there was evidence Epstein flew in young women from other countries...someone I know hear something about Russia in this story....there are I believe several good investigative journalists who have been following this story for a long time....I am hoping that between them and other LEGITITMATE investigations of this case, names are named of the wealthy and prominent men-and some women too-who frequented Epstein's parties and participated in abusing under age women-and who knows, maybe men too? I think this case is larger than we thought and now will be brought to light...I want to know all the names and I want to see Trump's in them...before the election.
. ***************** Well again I have to say... Clinton's names WERE NOT N THE LIST given for the Manhattan scandal. All the BS, FAKE NEWS GIVEN BY TRUMP...and coming from T45 is a lie as always never EVER tells the truth.. and always finds someone else to distract when he is in trouble  2. Epstein knew he was a dead man as soon he went to jail.... everyone (and they were many) . NO ONE believed it was a suicide And Trump no matter what he said (again another lie) HE WAS UP TO HIS HEAD INVOLVED WITH EPSTEIN UNTIL RECENTLY.... AND THE GIRL HE RAPED WAS 13. AND MOST OF ALL (and this is only my opinion WHAT THE RUSSIANS REALLY HAVE ON TRUMP  IS  He LIKES  RAPING YOUNG GIRLS and not the ''peepee'' story stuff.

Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
You make good points, cpmty. And you could be right about the specifics of what Russia has on Trump-I have thought that too...although honestly I think they have more than one issue to hang oer his head and compel him to comply to their every demand.
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
No I am thinking that both North Korea and Saudi Arabia do also....and they are all making money off of each other and don't care about us one bit.
Quote 0 0