Monday, December 2, 2019
Ritaruby Show full post »
Ritaruby
Trump has now called for "an investigation" into Epstein which should be a good thing but to me it's concerning...Barr will run it and I am afraid they will keep Trump's name out of it as well as any other "prominent Republicans" - and just put forth the names of any Democratic men - if there are any and hopefully there are not....that are involved. But the journalists will find out the truth and it will come out. And the House.
Quote 0 0
cpmty
Ritaruby wrote:
Agreed, dfcloud. I don't have Facebook but I did hear about Trump's "conspiracy theory" re: Epstein involving Bill and especially Hillary. My belief is that Trump stands to lose A LOT if what I suspect he did with Epstein is ever found out....if Barr doesn't or can't bury it....and it is said that there are lots of wealthy influential men who are scared their names would also come out....here's hoping they are all Republicans and firstly that they have the last name Trump. It's well known Trump partied with Epstein, there are pictures and it's said Epstein had ALL of Trump's phone numbers....no innocence here, I think. With AOC and the Investigative Journalists on this I think the truth will come out....and whoever is saying Bill and/or Hillary are responsible needs serious help which I am sure they are not getting!
. ********* well I do not thing Hillary or Bill were or have to do something to do with EPSTEIN DEAD... I DO REALLY BELIEVE and it is probably more close to be Trump the guilty party... since we know Trump has been connected with the mafia and other not very honest or ''clean'' people during the last decades He, always  blame someone else and direct the attention & focus to someone else when he is close to get into trouble. He is very predictable... and alway is Mr. Obama or Mrs. Clinton. he has a clear obsession with them. 
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
I agree with you completely, cpmty.
Quote 0 0