Monday, December 2, 2019
Ritaruby
OMG! Rowdy Jim Jordan, one of several "HOUSE REPUBLICAN PIT BULLS" who literally almost jumped out of their seats YELLING at Rod Rosenstein in the televised hearing with Rosenstein and Wray, claims he did not know of abuse charges by wrestlers when he was a Coach though it was reported to him, according to multiple news reports (If anyone has a link, please post). Also mentioned Jordan is eying Paul Ryan's spot if the Republicans win and even wants to be President! GOD HELP US! OHIO NEEDS JOHN KAISCH AND THE DEMOCRAT(S) there - sorry I don't know who they are but should. THEY SHOULD CAGE JORDAN, GOWDY (who wants to be a JUDGE!) and the other guy-maybe Mike Lee not sure - who VERBALLY ABUSED ROD ROSENSTEIN AND BOMBARDED CHRISTOPHER WRAY on live television. 
Quote 0 0
Ballhawk
I'm with you Ritaruby.  Agree with your post.
On another topic, we see that Republican lawmakers are going to Russia to seek a better relationship with Putin.  How stupid can they be?  Our intelligence services have numerous documentations of Russian cyber intrusions into our 2016 election, and they have informed us that such activity is ongoing in the US.  Furthermore, in Europe they have evidence the Russians tried to influence their political and civil affairs in the same way as in the US, all intended to sow seeds of discontent and chaos within the western democracies, and to weaken the western  alliance. If the Republicans are going to Russia to make nice with them I personally consider it treason. Like Trump, they are willing to sell out to an obvious hostile adversary, Russia and Putin.  The sooner we can vote those GOP traitors out of office the better!
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
And again I agree with you, Ballhawk. The Republicans are going to Russia to "seek a better relationship with Putin" per Trump, whatever Putin has on Trump and/or on them - and to advance corruption. Period plain and simple. They are evil and they are stupid...except that to an extent they seem to be getting away with everything. I consider this treason too....I pray to God we get them out in November and/or Trump gets out even before then.
Quote 0 0