Monday, December 2, 2019
Ritaruby
I personally think this is a good pick. Her personality and "fight" are big...Biden's more low key...she's experienced and I like it. Thoughts? Links?
Quote 0 0
Destroy_Trumpturd_Now
I don't like how she neglected some issues
in the past but as long as she does her job as
our Vice President then yes it's ok with me, what 
choice do I really have. I really would of wanted
Michelle Obama to be VP but maybe Barak wouldn't
allow her to unfortunately 😐
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
Destroy_Trumpturd_Now, I think we all would have loved for Michelle Obama to be Biden's running mate...but from what I've read and heard she was approached many times and had absolutely no interest. I think Barack would support her but no doubt she saw things first hand as a former First Lady...and I doubt she wants to go up against Trump. We need to win now.
Quote 0 0
Destroy_Trumpturd_Now
I really didn't know that but yes you're right, we
must win now.
Quote 0 0
Delta Flight
I actually like her.

https://www.cnn.com/2020/08/13/politics/kamala-harris-joe-biden-running-mate-choice/index.html
Any landing you walk away from is great.
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
Yes, Destroy_Trumpturd_Now. I hear you.
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
Delta Flight, I like Kamala also. I think she has the same core democratic and decency principles as Biden but is much more outgoing and she I think can be tougher - while being nice to the people, I mean she can be tough with Trump and take whatever he and his campaign dish out. I missed the appearance you mentioned, just saw clips so thanks for posting it. I pray to God we can win now and win big - while the other side cheats. But Kamala doesn't take any crap from anyone and has the experience. I heard after the announcement the Biden campaign got several big fund raising boosts.
Quote 0 0
Destroy_Trumpturd_Now
I hope she eats pence all up alive when they same way
she did with kavenaugh when they meet for the talk 😂😂😂
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
I hope so too, Destroy_Trumpturd_Now.
Quote 0 0