Monday, December 2, 2019
Ritaruby
Early Saturday morning 3/17 - just heard on MSNBC that Trump's Attorney John Dowd said "speaking on behalf of the President" that he plans to ask Rod Rosenstein to FIRE BOB MUELLER. This less than 24 hours after Trump fires Andrew McCabe 24 hours before he can collect any benefits due him in his 21 years as a career person for the FBI.

At this time there is no news as to whether Rosenstein-who has stated before that he will not fire Mueller except for just cause and he sees none - or saw none before will actually fire Mueller or whether he will get fired and Trump will go down the line until he finds someone who will fire Mueller - like Nixon did in Watergate. Anyone with any updated information on this please share it.

Time to march yet or too early?
Quote 0 0
Delta Flight
Ritaruby wrote:
Early Saturday morning 3/17 - just heard on MSNBC that Trump's Attorney John Dowd said "speaking on behalf of the President" that he plans to ask Rod Rosenstein to FIRE BOB MUELLER. This less than 24 hours after Trump fires Andrew McCabe 24 hours before he can collect any benefits due him in his 21 years as a career person for the FBI.

At this time there is no news as to whether Rosenstein-who has stated before that he will not fire Mueller except for just cause and he sees none - or saw none before will actually fire Mueller or whether he will get fired and Trump will go down the line until he finds someone who will fire Mueller - like Nixon did in Watergate. Anyone with any updated information on this please share it.

Time to march yet or too early?

Not sure of what you were after but I only see that they want to end the investigation.

Link attached

http://www.msnbc.com/am-joy/watch/daily-beast-trump-lawyer-calls-for-end-to-mueller-probe-1188392003503
Any landing you walk away from is great.
Quote 0 0
Destroy_Trumpturd_Now
I hope Mueller doesn't get fired, we're all gonna be doomed.
Quote 1 0
Ritaruby
Destroy_Trumpturd_Now - I also of course hope Mueller will not get fired...and so far, yes, the serving Republican House, Senate and GOP has been silent on this - but I hear that the people fighting back and suing can have a tremendous effect on Trump's presidency....Let's try not to feel doomed just yet, ok?
Quote 2 0
Ritaruby
Delta Flight, yes thanks your link helps but what I heard is that John Dowd, Trump's Attorney said "It's time to fire Mueller and I hope that Rod Rosenstein will do the (right? forget the exact words) thing as AG Sessions did with Andrew McCabe". Of course Trump and his lawyers all want to end all Russia investigations as well and shut everything down. Let us pray and be active in the resistance.
Quote 1 0
Destroy_Trumpturd_Now
I'll just pray that it doesn't happen.
Quote 1 0
Ritaruby
And I will pray that as well Destory_Trumpturd_Now.
Quote 2 0
Destroy_Trumpturd_Now
If only there was a petition about this that I can sign, I would do that right now.
Quote 1 0
Ritaruby
Destroy_Trumpturd_Now - I believe that there have been petitions already in existence about stopping Trump from firing the Special Counsel Robert Mueller. You can check on MoveOn, Change.org and Tom Steyer's website. If anyone else has a link to such a petition please post it. Thank you.
Quote 1 0
Delta Flight
Trump will not cross that red line and fire "MUELLER"

GOP will revolt if he does. IMO
Quote 1 0
droberts
I wouldn't count on that Delta. Trump is going off the deep end with his power to fire. There have been some rumblings from some of the Repugs but not enough. I feel we need petitions and also be ready to march and protest (if you are able) if and when the firings possibly occur. I feel things are starting to come to a head and we have to be ready.

Again, the Rapid Response Sign up link

https://act.moveon.org/event/mueller-firing-rapid-response-events/search/
"Where law ends tyranny begins"  John Locke
Locke defines tyranny as "the exercise of power beyond right." A just leader is bound by the laws of the legislative and works for the people, whereas a tyrant breaks the laws and acts on his own behalf

"All that is necessary for evil to triumph is for good men (and women) to do nothing."  Edmund Burke
Quote 0 0
Delta Flight
droberts wrote:
I wouldn't count on that Delta. Trump is going off the deep end with his power to fire. There have been some rumblings from some of the Repugs but not enough. I feel we need petitions and also be ready to march and protest (if you are able) if and when the firings possibly occur. I feel things are starting to come to a head and we have to be ready.

Again, the Rapid Response Sign up link

https://act.moveon.org/event/mueller-firing-rapid-response-events/search/

Sen Graham regarding Trump, Mueller issue.

https://www.cnn.com/2018/03/18/politics/lindsey-graham-mueller-probe-cnntv/index.html
Quote 0 0
droberts
Delta Flight wrote:

Sen Graham regarding Trump, Mueller issue.

https://www.cnn.com/2018/03/18/politics/lindsey-graham-mueller-probe-cnntv/index.html

Sorry, but I don't trust Graham as far as I can throw him either. He has waffled back and forth before. Plus, there is no harm in being ready to go if the bastard in the Whitehouse tries to fire Muller or Rosenstein in any way, shape or form.

If Graham and the rest of Congress act to protect Mueller now, that would show me they mean it. Until then, there is no trust here any longer!
"Where law ends tyranny begins"  John Locke
Locke defines tyranny as "the exercise of power beyond right." A just leader is bound by the laws of the legislative and works for the people, whereas a tyrant breaks the laws and acts on his own behalf

"All that is necessary for evil to triumph is for good men (and women) to do nothing."  Edmund Burke
Quote 1 0
Ritaruby
Thanks for the link again, interesting and informative, droberts...but I agree with Delta Flight on this one...I used to trust Graham some but now I do not trust his word at all because as Delta Flight has said he has waffled back and forth way too much..lately he has been way too far for Trump.
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
Thanks droberts, and I do agree with the fact that we can't trust the Republicans to do anything if Trump gets Mueller fired...it is possible but to me still unlikely...so we do have to be ready. Everyone, please read these links and do sign up if you can.
Quote 1 0